doublee313

pve [NEW 5x8] [Doublee] Doublee-5x8-PvE[1.5Har/2Tam/2XP]Biomes/PS/EcoMods

🕹️ Join Doublee Gaming's newest server ATLAS🎮

Things are coming together! The new :map: 5x8 map is live!! Come join us for a ton of sailing and all content!

We have been around for 3+ years running ARK with 99% up time. We use auto-restart, auto-update utilities to help keep things up (thanks to the awesome devs that make them!) Check out our community and all info for the server!

📓 Over 2 months of planning/research to make this map (made by community)!  :pirate_mask: Map has 🖐️ hand placed and tested islands with careful planning to ensure you can enjoy it all!

Server Name: Doublee-5x8-PvE[1.5Har/2Tam/2XP]Biomes/PS/EcoMods

banner.png

:sword: All content in game! Biomes/Weather/Ship Paths/Powerstones/Quests/Discovery Zones/Kraken/etc! Very active Admins!:hook:

:map: Live web maps, auto updates, auto restarts, daily restarts, broadcasts in game, cross chat (coming), rules, more! :map:

We have 1 PvP zone for those who want to play dirty! This zone isn't tied into Endgame/Endboss so it's strictly for fights/events, etc.

We are here for mature and fun players. Discord is great. Contests. More.

🎙️Join us in Discord! http://discord.doubleegaming.com (information/admins/alerts/resource maps/tools)

:wheel:Eco's RP Décor has been added! You can now build your bases in style! :wheel:

Doublee Map Final.jpg

Edited by doublee313
  • Like 2

Patched to 7.0 and running a lot better. Rates adjusted: Harvest 2.5x, Tame 3x, 2x XP. 

Edited by doublee313

Great private server that is always online. Runs better than the official. Make sure you join the discord for latest news. Server is always updated to the newest version.

Great server and great people! Stumbled on doublee gaming and would never think of going anywhere else! admins are active and always very helpful! they manage to go above and beyond for their community. If you are looking for somewhere to call home dont look any further then here!

I only joined a couple of days ago, new 3x3 map is great, no lag issues and the admins are polite and super productive.  Community appears to have a solid long term history behind it.  Also as a streamer, I appreciate the general politeness of the players in the server, none of that commentary that gets us in trouble on official servers. Would highly recommend these folks.

• Like 1

Found this server when my original lower rate server vanished, no discord contact.    If looking for modest rates that enables solo and small group play while still feeling like a survival challenge this is for you but those looking for 5x-20x should go elsewhere. 

Active discord notification on reboots is great as is admin availability.    Have yet to explore the new 3x3 map (afraid of border death) but was able to get a land/naval claim same isle as my old server, learned a lot from watching the server creation on twitch.

Edited by krazmuze

I have been an admin for EE gaming for a long time thru many hosted games, we do our best to keep active and the community happy Come join us  and see if we fit your play style :)

When it's cold outside, you know how you like to grab a cup of hot cocoa and that warm, cozy blanket that has fraying bits of fuzzy stuff coming off of it?  Well, the Doublee server is like that blanket, but with the occasional snake or crocodile (Xack, who posted above, is the fraying bit of fuzzy stuff).  I joined up with these fantastic folks a couple weeks ago, and it's been fairly smooth sailing, with the occasional early access swell getting the deck wet.  I said DECK, sicko.

When the public server life brings you down, there's nothing like a warm cup of Doublee Server action to get your spirits back up.  The rate increases are fairly modest, but as time passes and the admins (and devs for that matter) understand more about the game, votes will be taken, and there's every possibility that rates will change.  The 3x3 map we're playing on right now has been great, and there are plans to make even more space for your PvE pleasure.  If PvP is your thing, there's also the chance a zone will be dedicated to that at a later date, again, pending community approval. 

Doublee and his cadre of admins honestly do their absolute best to keep things running; hamsters are switched out hourly, fed, and given their daily dose of anabolic steroids.  I'm pretty sure the admins get one of us regular folks to perform the injections, but my number hasn't come up yet, so...not sure about that part.  Come to think of it, I think our admins might BE the hamsters.  Again, not sure.

The community has been growing steadily over the weeks I've been here,  kind of like a fine bleu (French words make me look cool) mold on cheese.  Can't speak of the taste, really, but the member interaction is pretty swell.  You should all totally join up, have fun, and harass Xack as much as humanly possible.  He lives for that stuff!  And if you come over to play with us, tell 'em @Pfloyd sent ya, and you'll get...nothing.  You'll get absolutely nothing.  I just like seeing notifications every once in a while to validate my poor existence.

Happy gaming, and hope to see you around!

Have you ever heard of Doublee Beard the Pirate? His friends called him EE, for short. He would sail the ATLAS Seas. When people saw Doublee coming they'd scream, "scatter or he'll put you in a Official Server ". Everyone feared Pirate Doublee and his pet admin, named XACK . He didn't want to be feared though, he just wanted to game on. To keep people from being scared, they put a pair of EE on the flag. The brand new server flag flew high in the sky, and everyone felt much better. Pirate Doublee and his pet invited everyone on his server to have an out-of-control pirating adventure!

We now have the 5x8 map online to the public!!! Come join this awesome community creation!!!!

I joined the server back after the 3x3 map launched and quickly grew to love the server and how it's run. As someone who occasionally runs servers for a small streamer, this is how I would want to run my own servers. I got involved and helped develop the new 5x8 map. The map has all islands currently in the official map and has some unique island clusters to make things a bit more interesting. Plenty of room for people to join and a good ruleset to keep things in check, and awesome admins to enforce the rules when needed! The community is top notch, and people are always willing to help out. Join Us!

Posted (edited)

Now that we have an Auto-Updater that works (Thanks to Phoenix for making it) now we can entertain a few mods. Keep in mind we will not be going CRAZY with mods. This game is still VERY early access and some mods can cause issues down the road. After running ARK for 3+ years, we tend to wait a bit until the bugs/updates slow down. We have 40 zones, so lots of restarts and we want this limited. That being said, we are going to add Eco's RP Decor mod as the first mod. Eco has proven to be a great dev over the years and has a solid mods. We want you guys to enjoy some fun while the updates are being worked on, so hopefully this can give you some more to do. Again: Please do not request a ton of mods. Let's wait for the update and play with this one for now. Thx Mod Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1643109631 Subscribe to the mod prior to joining to speed up load time!

Edited by doublee313