doublee313

pve [NEW 7x7] Bugaloo Atlas PvE [All Content/Mods/Rates]

Bugaloo Atlas 7x7 PvE    All Powerstones, Quests, Kraken, Ice Cave, Whales, Squids, Mermaids, Ghost Ships, Pirate NPCs, QoL, and more!

IP Address is: 96.91.171.177  -  Query Port: 57561

Settings:

Max Wild Dino Level - 120 (up to 220 w/ tame leveling)
Max Player Level - 130
Player XP Multiplier - 1.5x
Per-Level Stats Multiplier - 2x
Taming Speed Multiplier - 5.5x
Harvest Amount Multiplier - 1.5x
Dino Decay Multiplier - 30 days / Contributors: 60 days (with Auto Destroy Enabled)
Structure Decay Multiplier - 30 days / Contributors: 60 days (with Auto Destroy Enabled)

Breeding:

Mating Interval - 0.5x
Egg Hatch Speed - 10x
Baby Mature Speed - 10x
Baby Food Consumption Speed - 0.5x
Imprinting Stat Scale - 10x
Cuddle Interval - 0.15x
Cuddle Grace Period - 3x
Cuddle Lose Imprint Quality Speed - 0.1x

Weekend Rates (Friday-Sunday)

Player XP Multiplier - 2x
Taming Speed Multiplier - 6x
Harvest Amount Multiplier - 2x
Fishing Loot Quality Multiplier - 1.5x
Supply Crate Loot Quality Multiplier - 2x

* Death Recovery Mod is only accessible at level 50

Mods: 

Mod list: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1907642407

Live Map:

Doublee Gaming Atlas Live Map: http://atlas.doubleegaming.com:8880/

Discord:

http://discord.doubleegaming.com/ or http://discord.gg/NeXDngC

MapImg.thumb.jpg.eb912aa46a9f1c5634fe2fe5376b2013.jpg

Edited by doublee313
aa
  • Like 2

Patched to 7.0 and running a lot better. Rates adjusted: Harvest 2.5x, Tame 3x, 2x XP. 

Edited by doublee313

Great private server that is always online. Runs better than the official. Make sure you join the discord for latest news. Server is always updated to the newest version.

Great server and great people! Stumbled on doublee gaming and would never think of going anywhere else! admins are active and always very helpful! they manage to go above and beyond for their community. If you are looking for somewhere to call home dont look any further then here!

I only joined a couple of days ago, new 3x3 map is great, no lag issues and the admins are polite and super productive.  Community appears to have a solid long term history behind it.  Also as a streamer, I appreciate the general politeness of the players in the server, none of that commentary that gets us in trouble on official servers. Would highly recommend these folks.

• Like 1

Found this server when my original lower rate server vanished, no discord contact.    If looking for modest rates that enables solo and small group play while still feeling like a survival challenge this is for you but those looking for 5x-20x should go elsewhere. 

Active discord notification on reboots is great as is admin availability.    Have yet to explore the new 3x3 map (afraid of border death) but was able to get a land/naval claim same isle as my old server, learned a lot from watching the server creation on twitch.

Edited by krazmuze

I have been an admin for EE gaming for a long time thru many hosted games, we do our best to keep active and the community happy Come join us  and see if we fit your play style :)

When it's cold outside, you know how you like to grab a cup of hot cocoa and that warm, cozy blanket that has fraying bits of fuzzy stuff coming off of it?  Well, the Doublee server is like that blanket, but with the occasional snake or crocodile (Xack, who posted above, is the fraying bit of fuzzy stuff).  I joined up with these fantastic folks a couple weeks ago, and it's been fairly smooth sailing, with the occasional early access swell getting the deck wet.  I said DECK, sicko.

When the public server life brings you down, there's nothing like a warm cup of Doublee Server action to get your spirits back up.  The rate increases are fairly modest, but as time passes and the admins (and devs for that matter) understand more about the game, votes will be taken, and there's every possibility that rates will change.  The 3x3 map we're playing on right now has been great, and there are plans to make even more space for your PvE pleasure.  If PvP is your thing, there's also the chance a zone will be dedicated to that at a later date, again, pending community approval. 

Doublee and his cadre of admins honestly do their absolute best to keep things running; hamsters are switched out hourly, fed, and given their daily dose of anabolic steroids.  I'm pretty sure the admins get one of us regular folks to perform the injections, but my number hasn't come up yet, so...not sure about that part.  Come to think of it, I think our admins might BE the hamsters.  Again, not sure.

The community has been growing steadily over the weeks I've been here,  kind of like a fine bleu (French words make me look cool) mold on cheese.  Can't speak of the taste, really, but the member interaction is pretty swell.  You should all totally join up, have fun, and harass Xack as much as humanly possible.  He lives for that stuff!  And if you come over to play with us, tell 'em @Pfloyd sent ya, and you'll get...nothing.  You'll get absolutely nothing.  I just like seeing notifications every once in a while to validate my poor existence.

Happy gaming, and hope to see you around!

Have you ever heard of Doublee Beard the Pirate? His friends called him EE, for short. He would sail the ATLAS Seas. When people saw Doublee coming they'd scream, "scatter or he'll put you in a Official Server ". Everyone feared Pirate Doublee and his pet admin, named XACK . He didn't want to be feared though, he just wanted to game on. To keep people from being scared, they put a pair of EE on the flag. The brand new server flag flew high in the sky, and everyone felt much better. Pirate Doublee and his pet invited everyone on his server to have an out-of-control pirating adventure!

I joined the server back after the 3x3 map launched and quickly grew to love the server and how it's run. As someone who occasionally runs servers for a small streamer, this is how I would want to run my own servers. I got involved and helped develop the new 5x8 map. The map has all islands currently in the official map and has some unique island clusters to make things a bit more interesting. Plenty of room for people to join and a good ruleset to keep things in check, and awesome admins to enforce the rules when needed! The community is top notch, and people are always willing to help out. Join Us!

Now that we have an Auto-Updater that works (Thanks to Phoenix for making it) now we can entertain a few mods. Keep in mind we will not be going CRAZY with mods. This game is still VERY early access and some mods can cause issues down the road. After running ARK for 3+ years, we tend to wait a bit until the bugs/updates slow down. We have 40 zones, so lots of restarts and we want this limited. That being said, we are going to add Eco's RP Decor mod as the first mod. Eco has proven to be a great dev over the years and has a solid mods. We want you guys to enjoy some fun while the updates are being worked on, so hopefully this can give you some more to do. Again: Please do not request a ton of mods. Let's wait for the update and play with this one for now. Thx Mod Link: https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1643109631 Subscribe to the mod prior to joining to speed up load time!

Edited by doublee313

:wheel:Update (see map on top post) :wheel:

🆕 New additions (current with official content!!) 🆕

9 x New trenches, 1 in each of the Golden Age Zones
1 x New Golden Age Zone in A2 (previously a Freeland)
19 x New Tundra Islands (2 are small and only clustered with other islands)
4 x New island clusters (9 islands included in these clusters)
10 x New stand-alone islands

Come join our large map and fun!!!! Still sailing strong (thanks to the map team and admins!) :anchor:

Edited by doublee313

It would really help your community if your discord had easy to find updated info. I left because I could not find a link to direct connect to your freeport. Most all servers out there have that in their discord. Found that your rules are either outdate or you chose to use old land claim system but got no clarification.
Sorry if this is hard to take but a new player wants to join Discord but then quickly get in the game. I looked things over for quite some time and could not find a link to connect. Your answer was not all that helpful either. Went to that channel and maybe I could have started at the top and keep reading but yeah no will go elsewhere to a place that is better organized and more excited to see new faces.
Perhaps you find this all helpful or be like the last server owner and cry to Atlas mods. Do not care regardless as I give feedback where when and how I see the need. When the next time I do a server search after the next big patch perhaps your info will be easier to find.

Good Luck

22 hours ago, Strixx said:

There is no connect option anywhere? How do you expect people to join your server?

This should be fixed soon, he knows about it. Thanks for pointing that out.

edit: Now fixed.

I'm one of Doublee's admins and the primary map maker for the server. We retired the 5x8 map and upgraded to a 7x7 just after Xbox Crossplay went live. We were hoping to let them join us, but since no unofficial servers can run xbox servers but nitrado, we're doing mods instead. As of this post we have 7 quality of life type mods.

-We have one of the more unique maps in Atlas due to heavy use of island clusters.

-Biome transitions are logical  (Equatorial<>Tropical<>Temperate/Desert<>Tundra<>Polar). Sub-biomes (Western/Central/Eastern) are also laid out logically.

-Rewards in powerstone zones are a bit higher than on official (better risk/reward factor)

-We also have Easyport zones as some of our home servers if you want an easier start to playing on the server (in addition to standard unmodified Freeport zones).

-Both types of zones have the SotD difficulty, Flotsam quality, and Shipwreck quality modified appropriately (official doesn't modify shipwreck quality at all).

-Of course we have all 9 powerstones and essences for your end game needs.

-We have a PVP zone for those who love the PVE but want to battle it out on occasion (located in E4).

-We recently added cross-server and discord chat to the server so you can chat across zone boundaries and with people in discord as you play. This changes the game a bunch for an unofficial server. It no longer feels like you're playing alone or just with your crew when you can talk with everyone else playing on the server cluster and discord.

Live Map, Resource Map, and Composite map (important info the other two don't cover) are all available in the #atlas-info channel in discord.

When you have had your fill of Atlas, he runs other servers for other games as well. He's very open to hosting servers for new games and mods that come out, which is one of the reasons I'm still playing on his servers.

Edited by ThunderGod97
fixing some issues
  • Like 1

Tried out this massive server and it is awesome.  Not too many mods. so it isn't laggy, and tons of nice helpful people for those just starting out. Will definitely stay here.

• Like 1

When I gave up on official, I came across these guys and wouldn't play Atlas on any other server.  The map is actually the perfect size for casual player or solo players.  Although the game is always better with a group.  If your looking for a new server or just looking to try the game again.  Try this server out.  I'm not easily impressed with most things, but these guys do a great job.  Check it out!

PS:  I was not payed for this endorsement on this server, although I can be bought.   🙂

Hey all! We are reopen! 2022! 

Look at the top post for all new info!

Check out our new server trailer video: 

Edited by doublee313