Sign in to follow this  
Gfnjr

2x discovery points

1 minute ago, JC67 said:

How do i see how many more points i need to start level again ?

There isn't an area that can show you how many you need for the next level.  But it is between 23 and 25 per level roughly.  You can see current count right above the xp bar and there is a part in the discoveries menu where you can find out how many you've actually received from exploring.

1 minute ago, Vaenix said:

There isn't an area that can show you how many you need for the next level.  But it is between 23 and 25 per level roughly.  You can see current count right above the xp bar and there is a part in the discoveries menu where you can find out how many you've actually received from exploring.

3 hours ago, Thrandu said:

Lvl | Points

52 24
53 47
54 71
55 94
56 118
57 141
58 164
59 188
60 211

This is a good start.

Whoops sorry @Vaenix ,  meant to quote @JC67

Edited by Gfnjr

1 minute ago, Gfnjr said:

This is a good start.

It definitely is, and I really wish I would've mapped the points I had that let me get up to 64 lol then I could add to this.

Just now, Vaenix said:

It definitely is, and I really wish I would've mapped the points I had that let me get up to 64 lol then I could add to this.

Seems to alternate from 23 then 24 for some reason

Here you can see what i mean with "boring to discovery".
The Red arrow is my body before i die i use the "selfie" cam for show this 😄 and my ship is ~50m away on the beach. 

Yeah i can fight all of this...but on my tour yesterday..8/10 islands looks like this, and this is boring as f...

I like to explore...but nut with 1000 bullets, 5 guns, 100 arrows to feel a bit safe.

20190203190928_1.jpg

22 minutes ago, Thrandu said:

Here you can see what i mean with "boring to discovery".
The Red arrow is my body before i die i use the "selfie" cam for show this 😄 and my ship is ~50m away on the beach. 

Yeah i can fight all of this...but on my tour yesterday..8/10 islands looks like this, and this is boring as f...

I like to explore...but nut with 1000 bullets, 5 guns, 100 arrows to feel a bit safe.

20190203190928_1.jpg

It's definitely crazy at times,  usually I take one step on island to get that initial discovery then proceed to sail around island using spyglass.  If I don't see that blue bubble I usually dip and on to the next one.  Lol

Yes, but i dont know if this the "design" for exploration?!  run fast as you can on the island and back to your ship, sail around to see the next discovery? Dont know :). 
Yeah it shouldnt be tooo easy...but this is bad. We need less more spawns, or more "animals" that can fight each other. Maybe wolfs fight vs. cobras/snakes + crocos?
WIth this kind of island spawns its getting boring to explore a island when the beach is full of this wild animals