Balsafer

No mini boss on pve island

So i made a map with powerstones all setup following 64cpjet guide on youtube powerstone icons appear over right island ect ect now the issue im having is no mini boss's are showing up, i will say im cheat flying to the islands with god mode on because Im testing the features out to see if it is working.  Could having the islands in homeport affect it? or is cheat flying causing it, oooooor did i miss something in setting up the islands like sub levels?

Hey I have the same Issue.... all Powerstones showing up on the minimap but no Boss spawns at the PVE Islands.... i spawned the Dragon and killed it in Admin mode.... i got the Key and could activate the Powerstone... but i dont know why the Bosses arnt spawnign by there own....

I tried to spawn dragon or hydra it dont seem to be working for me... been awhile since i spawned stuff lol

update I spawned the hydra got the key and was able to get the stone so for some reason the creatures are not spawning on there own.

Edited by Balsafer

When you edit the island information, do you have the powerstone index in there? Also do you have creature spawn rate turned down?

I got the powerstone index in the islands and I have the spawns at the default settings

Edited by Balsafer

have you in your gus.ini set the dinoCount?

when yes then delete this setting..

Edited by dtmaster
  • Thanks 1