Legionexus

Aging, Fountain of Youth a failed system

My character is 100 and penalized for being old, I went to a Fountain of Youth and watched sever players die at least 20 -30 times.  Some ran in with nothing on, others tried in small groups, some went with gun other with tames.  Out of those 50 - 70 some players 3 made it, I Died 20 some times myself before I said F**K it, I'm not wasting my time anymore on this Sh*t.  It's not worth the stress and wasted time just to get there to be gang raped by every living thing on the beach.  People want this fixed, Either do away with aging, make the fountains more accessible by letting small ones spawn random on any and every island or sell Elixir's of Youth in Freeport.  We shouldn't have to spend 2-3 hours on a quest that we have a slim chance of passing.  Taming is already screwed up at least fix this.

Yeah, I know that feeling, for me its just a f... this game at all, too much stupid things for me to spend hours in a game that dosent deserve the hours that players are spend on it.
Youth fountain should be something that only players with 90+ years should have access and clear access, it dosent matter if the player have to go somewhere near or far, it dosent matter if the player have to find the entrance or whatever.
The location of youth fountain should be different for every player and visible only for the player in question, that way there is no laggy servers due to the number of players in one single server trying to reach the fountain.

But theres more crappy things that makes me leave this game, eating every 15 minutes its one of them...

Well I will not spend any more hours on a crappy game.

Best regards