UDO

please please please please for the love of god remove the annoying sounds the chars make when hot . cold , dying . hitting trees and bushes

please either remove or gives us an option to turn them off , it was bad enough in ark , but this game seems to be constant ,

have u devs ever heard anyone in real life make that much noise when performing everyday tasks ? it sounds like a moaning whore but it's all the time , no one minds now and again but all the time it is distracting from the game as i am always turning off the sound when playing now it's that annoying and distracting

char gets hot it moans

char get cold it moans 

char get low on stamina , huffs and puffs like a 100 year old that smokes 200 ciggarettes a day 

char get low health it moans ,screen goes red i dont need the constant moaning like a whore sound as well 

char farming trees making the most ridiculous sound isnt the sound of the axe/ pick hitting enough indication that we are farming an object ?

i get the feeling the devs do not in any shape of form play their own game as u cannot tell me they think theses sounds are appropriate or fun to listen too 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 2

56 minutes ago, Daemon Cross said:

You mean to tell me these sounds bother you more than someone sinking your ships ?  Lmfao

My exact initial thought

• Like 1

23 hours ago, UDO said:

please either remove or gives us an option to turn them off , it was bad enough in ark , but this game seems to be constant ,

have u devs ever heard anyone in real life make that much noise when performing everyday tasks ? it sounds like a moaning whore but it's all the time , no one minds now and again but all the time it is distracting from the game as i am always turning off the sound when playing now it's that annoying and distracting

char gets hot it moans

char get cold it moans 

char get low on stamina , huffs and puffs like a 100 year old that smokes 200 ciggarettes a day 

char get low health it moans ,screen goes red i dont need the constant moaning like a whore sound as well 

char farming trees making the most ridiculous sound isnt the sound of the axe/ pick hitting enough indication that we are farming an object ?

i get the feeling the devs do not in any shape of form play their own game as u cannot tell me they think theses sounds are appropriate or fun to listen too 

just mute them. 

49 minutes ago, MKillrZ said:

just mute them. 

mute who ? u mean like i already do turning off the sound , not really ideal as the wildlife can sneak up and kill us ,

just give us option for char sounds , let us choose if we want to be playng with a moning whore , nto playing a maletoon so cant comment on the sounds it makes but i cant hear it being any better 

2 hours ago, Daemon Cross said:

You mean to tell me these sounds bother you more than someone sinking your ships ?  Lmfao

lol YES , YES they do 🙂 hahahahhaha

• Like 1

As the Audio Director of ATLAS I must say... I could not agree with you more! The suffering and tree farming vocalizations are extremely annoying. They are not playing as I intended. I’ve asked our programmers to fix these bugs since the game’s release but sound is generally last on their priority list... hopefully soon I can get some help. 

• Like 3

Is anyone else having the sound issue when they first log in to the game, that the music that plays, (not the theme on the menu, the music that almost sounds like they Daybreak music) is stuttery and choppy? Both mine and my gf's, on totally different setups, do this weird play a second, stop a second, play a second, etc thing for about 30 seconds, while the gamesounds are fine. Its just that login soundclip that stutters.

Play aion with the corean voice-pack for a while and u Don't mess again with the Hard breathing atlas chars.

There are enough real problems who have to Be solved first...

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

Play aion with the corean voice-pack for a while and u Don't mess again with the Hard breathing atlas chars.

There are enough real problems who have to Be solved first...

wow salty much ,? and this is a bug as well see the reply earlier in thread it is a bug and sounds are not working as intended , some bugs are indeed higher priority than others but t reply with that tone because some has highlighted a game issues that YOU in YOUR opinion dont think its important enough to warrant any dev time 😕

i bet you are the first one to tunr the sound down or off when your char is moaning like a lttle whore for 10 mins for no reason other than its hot

On 2/6/2019 at 5:12 PM, WC_Baker said:

As the Audio Director of ATLAS I must say... I could not agree with you more! The suffering and tree farming vocalizations are extremely annoying. They are not playing as I intended. I’ve asked our programmers to fix these bugs since the game’s release but sound is generally last on their priority list... hopefully soon I can get some help. 

Well i've got to commend you on acknowledging this and for being active in this community to reply to problems. I don't think the staff do it enough personally, they leave things to fester on these forums far to long when all it takes is an explanation.

I wish all the team would acknowledge problems in game like this, be alot easier on here if they did.

Thank you for the warm comments. And by the way the suffering vocals have been put on a delay after the first time one plays. That should go a long way towards making the vocals less annoying. Now onto fixing the tree farming vocal.