Dodlebear

ChemB using Duped items on EU PVP!

37 minutes ago, BlackFlint said:

And by the way 32%+ crafter bonus. probably was done by full mythical int set. Ofc we trust you that you've got it legit way (sarcasm) 

32% is just 740 sheet Int, i as a solo player on PVE have a set (unupgraded) with more then 50% bonus to int (all kinds of quallity, including only one mythical peace).

With crow + Dolphin buff + fully skilled to int (level 70) and upgrade the set to 70% i could do the 32%.

This show that people crying for Hacks/cheats are mostly just uninformed.

12 minutes ago, Kummba said:

Not if they are talking about many items with the same stats.  The likelihood of two items having the same stats is very remote.  3 having the same is obvious cheating.

Getting two swords with the same exact damage doesn't happen unless you create a whole lot of them.  Getting multiple swords with both the same damage and same durability is just not likely to happen.  Not even on ARK where you didn't have as many decimal places. 

Edited by Captain Jack Shadow

3 hours ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

Not if they are talking about many items with the same stats.  The likelihood of two items having the same stats is very remote.  3 having the same is obvious cheating.

Getting two swords with the same exact damage doesn't happen unless you create a whole lot of them.  Getting multiple swords with both the same damage and same durability is just not likely to happen.  Not even on ARK where you didn't have as many decimal places. 

I wasnt talking about that, i just highlighted that one of this bullets was because someone is just uninformed.

BUT to reply to the duping:  People duped accidentally by server restarts, there are many threads about that. I am herewith not defending to keep that stuff.

And actually the likelihood of a doubleproc is not so small:  ~ 1/ (33 *10) for a bp with lets say 10 crafts its 10/(33*10) this is rather common in my eyes!

EDIT: Weapons actually have an internal unrounded crafting bonus. So DMG for the same crafting bonus can have different values. So the above is not true. For the below, they dont stack anymore or never did, but i got items with same values again (smal numbers tho).

end EDIT.

Here i have to say that i havent checked  carfting for weapons, but for building stuff, crafts with same bonus will stack (in container u transfer them to, doesnt mean the stacking while crafting), so there is no hidden unrounded number.

Regarding the screenshots i am just wondering why someone would craft a mythical sickel, is it best melee weapon in PVP?

Edited by Kummba

Yea sickles are OP as melee weapons in pvp, as they take very little stamina to swing, high damage ones do ~70 damage a swing and they swing fast. (and no silly auto aim lock ect, so you can jump around ect while doing it)

• Thanks 1

5 hours ago, Kummba said:

32% is just 740 sheet Int, i as a solo player on PVE have a set (unupgraded) with more then 50% bonus to int (all kinds of quallity, including only one mythical peace).

With crow + Dolphin buff + fully skilled to int (level 70) and upgrade the set to 70% i could do the 32%.

Dude those items were crafted like a month ago. Remember level cap and early game. I just want this game to be fair for everyone.

On 2/21/2019 at 3:02 PM, Kummba said:

finally someone with a brain 🙂 

On 2/21/2019 at 2:16 PM, BlackFlint said:

3. Explain 6 drakes with the same timer

4. Shots in no sight is probably aimboting. Ofc players cannot 100% prove this. All suspicious things were just reported

3. Please stop spreading lies , you can clearly see on mukka's stream that all the drakes had different timer . If you tame 1 dragon , the rest is 5-10 min job .

4. lets talk about this "aimbot". Its was INI. ITS NOT aimbot. what ini is, it basicly a configuration file  in your game files that makes shit less visible, its amazing for bad pcs because It removes bushes etc etc, and if you do your config right your water too. This was a thing everyone that played ark used, and everyone come from ark to atlas used. It was not esp nor aimbot.

Ini got removed in one of the later patches, which btw stayed in ark for years, since devs either didn't cared or genuinely don't know how to fix it. It got fixed in atlas because a member in our company did reported it with a solution.

We dont have esp or aimbot. You like to assume every shot is a headshot if it kills you, it doesnt mean its aimbotting. If you are naked you will die to %200 plus carbine anywhere in your body, and you will one tapped in the head regardless of the quality of the carbine. if you have prim gear you will get one tapped in the body from a %300 carbine.

You should watch mukka's latest stream, he invited most of the leaders and had a civil conversation like a podcast . Pretty much everything got explained 

Edited by fearoulis