Dodlebear

ChemB using Duped items on EU PVP!

This kinda stuff is why I quit ark and will probably end up quitting this. Devs don't seem to care enough about the player experience of their games.

13 minutes ago, Grundle said:

This kinda stuff is why I quit ark and will probably end up quitting this. Devs don't seem to care enough about the player experience of their games.

Don't even mention ARK. 3 years of blatant cheating and they got to keep it all and no bans.

On 2/3/2019 at 3:13 PM, s1lly01 said:

I dont understand why there are no active admins inside the game that actually check these reports. I mean how much work is it, to have somebody teleport towards the location of a suspected cheating company to check their crates/ships etc. And if there is proof that they cheated, dev demolish everything they have.

They simply don't care that's the bottom line of it.

They do play the game themselves but having fun with it and not listening to what is going on.

I bet you any money if this sort of thing happened to 1 of those admins in game playing they'd be kicked and banned before you can blink.

Cheaters ruining the game everyday.

We can build what they destroy with hacks the day before but one day we will get tired and just leave the game for another where devs care about hacking.

they defending in F2 atm with cheats aimhack

Edit: After raiding them being 50, they could defend their island between 5 people because of cheating. RIP Atlas.

Edited by Pollapiedrix

On 2/5/2019 at 6:04 PM, fearoulis said:

Its not a bug is how crafting system works hello ?

With stackable items? Yea. With carbines and other nonstackables? No, don't try, you are making a fool of yourself.

Edited by Willard
  • Like 1

Wow this is ark all over again... arent the devs gonna do something .. was thinking on buying the game but this just takes it all away.. such a shame really people have to resort to this just kills the game really..

13 hours ago, Menfis said:

Wow this is ark all over again... arent the devs gonna do something .. was thinking on buying the game but this just takes it all away.. such a shame really people have to resort to this just kills the game really..

I recommend you to wait until devs fix it (i hope they fix it soon), if not, dont start playing, its very frustating

On 2/5/2019 at 12:21 PM, Grundle said:

I already did, went to unofficial. Sick of everything on Official its horrible. Many have left the game or moved to unofficial. The ones that are still around have at least a few cheating in their company so they stay.

On 2/4/2019 at 4:43 PM, fearoulis said:

Its so funny that u guys keep crying

let me explain cause you like 90% of people here are clueless 

-Mythical Galleons
We had 2 galleons (8mythical planks on bottom) *26yellow gunports.) not (100% mythical like you people all claim) and a bunch of shit prim schooner/brigs.
Oh u think thats dupe ? Its fucking 3 mythos per plank ...

-Yeah but we found tons of planks, gunports with same crafting bonus blabla...

you dont even have a clue how the craftig system works over here when ure wondering about planks with the same crafting skill.
Do you realize you will keep the same crafting bonus on a item if its a stackable item. For example do craft a plank, on a recipe of course, then fucking continue crafting all will come with same percentage, now use your brain and see the connection:D

- Dupe gold/mythos/drakes.

Lets forget that u got attacked by 2 big companies with lots of ppl that can easily afford the gold 

If you farm with bear + swivel in northen grids you farm 9k mythos an hour, or u can farm dragon stone cylops with balista, or you can do what we did (use dragon WHEN IT WAS OP.) to farm treasure maps and mythos. Back on week one the dragon went x100 times quicker and it can carry alot so it was OP for farming gold, and it rapes power stone creatures for easy myhos 

- Aimbot
Another lack of gameknowledge here you guys were running arround naked + high server ping.
U can see here how PepperJC was aimboting everyone with high ping lul https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVkd9iJ_W_A
ALSO i will never forget the guy who kept gliding at ur ships and getting rekt by our npc swivel guns and crying about aimboting

actually no you didnt theres 3 videos posted lol detailing every plank on your ships and the gunports and your a liar proven beyond any doubt

for anybody that's just reading this now, the thread on reddit with 2500 upvotes has been restored  https://www.reddit.com/r/playatlas/comments/as9xzo/eupvp_is_dying_from_cheaters/  

chemb, unless you have someone's nephew from grapeshot playing with you then you're busted, truly lowlife people

Hey Devs - you have earned a lot of money on this game and you can earn a lot more if you deal with cheaters. I will hate to think that you made this game and got the profit and now letting the game die, because of cheaters and then take all the money  we have paid for the game and then run off with all the money. You cant be serious about letting this ship go down. I havent played Ark like a lot of the other players, but I really love this game. For the first time in 2 years, I really enjoy playing. The thing is that now its getting pretty lonely to play, cuz almost everyone I know ave left, and wont return til you guys deal with the cheating that is going on. 

Its not only ChemB that is cheating, huge Chineese clans are also using aimbots. Both them and ChemB have Carbines, that they can use almost as machineguns that can headshot a lot of people with 0.25 secund between the shots. and its the same person that shoots everytime. Intern, ChemB is talking openly about them using aimbots, not only to their own members but also to their allies. 

You guys should have VAC ban or something similar. Have trustable admins in the game. Make it cheap to have a private server. Private servers are only for very rich people atm. PLEASE UNDERSTAND - WE ARE THOUSANDS AND THOUSANDS PEOPLE WHO LOVE THE GAME AND WANNA PLAY IT EVERYDAY. We wanna have fun, we want pvp, we want to play with our friends. 

Pls do something about it before its too late, i dont wanna oint fingers, but this should be your main focus right now, game is playable, but we cant and wont play with all the cheating people......... 

best regards from a woman who loves the game, but miss her friends in the game.......

On 2/3/2019 at 10:13 AM, s1lly01 said:

I dont understand why there are no active admins inside the game that actually check these reports. I mean how much work is it, to have somebody teleport towards the location of a suspected cheating company to check their crates/ships etc. And if there is proof that they cheated, dev demolish everything they have.

The Devs of World War II Online told me to my face, at a convention, that they had followed me in game.  Why?  Because I was consistently in the top 25 tankers, with multiple accusations of cheating.  Long story short, they learned that I was not cheating, and the #2 guy at the company had some very kind words for me.

I suspect such dedication to thwarting cheaters is rare, but then, that was a subscription game, so they had to be very diligent.  But, this is why, if the game is worth it, as that game was, I have no qualms about paying a subscription.  You get what you pay for. 

On 2/4/2019 at 7:43 PM, fearoulis said:

Its so funny that u guys keep crying

let me explain cause you like 90% of people here are clueless 

-Mythical Galleons
We had 2 galleons (8mythical planks on bottom) *26yellow gunports.) not (100% mythical like you people all claim) and a bunch of shit prim schooner/brigs.
Oh u think thats dupe ? Its fucking 3 mythos per plank ...

-Yeah but we found tons of planks, gunports with same crafting bonus blabla...

you dont even have a clue how the craftig system works over here when ure wondering about planks with the same crafting skill.
Do you realize you will keep the same crafting bonus on a item if its a stackable item. For example do craft a plank, on a recipe of course, then fucking continue crafting all will come with same percentage, now use your brain and see the connection:D

- Dupe gold/mythos/drakes.

Lets forget that u got attacked by 2 big companies with lots of ppl that can easily afford the gold 

If you farm with bear + swivel in northen grids you farm 9k mythos an hour, or u can farm dragon stone cylops with balista, or you can do what we did (use dragon WHEN IT WAS OP.) to farm treasure maps and mythos. Back on week one the dragon went x100 times quicker and it can carry alot so it was OP for farming gold, and it rapes power stone creatures for easy myhos 

- Aimbot
Another lack of gameknowledge here you guys were running arround naked + high server ping.
U can see here how PepperJC was aimboting everyone with high ping lul https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVkd9iJ_W_A
ALSO i will never forget the guy who kept gliding at ur ships and getting rekt by our npc swivel guns and crying about aimboting

1.  ChemB duped and in a result 'd got these galleons

2. And once again now explain multiple carabines and siskles with identical stats. These items are NOT stackable. And by the way 32%+ crafter bonus. probably was done by full mythical int set. Ofc we trust you that you've got it legit way (sarcasm)

3. Explain 6 drakes with the same timer

4. Shots in no sight is probably aimboting. Ofc players cannot 100% prove this. All suspicious things were just reported

Edited by BlackFlint
  • Like 1