Dodlebear

ChemB using Duped items on EU PVP!

untitled.pngChemB is openly duping items on EU PvP server.

They have a person called Wasp Honey that if duping Legendary rifles with the exact same stats 
81 planks with the same stats (More than a blueprint can have in max crafts)

There is no point at all playing this game for anyone with this shit going on.

Devs? What is going on?

RIP atlas

zu_dGsFhS3m2nV7LKwlp1g.png?width=1442&he

4sjY6m9lSAa6AgRL7N1ZBw.png?width=1199&he

The one below is from someone we killed

b170109538.jpg

Edited by Dodlebear
  • Like 5
  • Confused 1
  • Sad 1

This is just a sample of the items we have multiple screenshots of on multiple occasions, with identical procs. We cannot upload more due to the 5mb upload limit per user. 

This is a huge issue, and honestly the game isn't worth playing unless it's treated seriously and addressed quickly. Make as much noise as you can so perhaps we can see this treated as a real problem, gentlemen.

• Like 1

I wouldn´t be surprised if this is triggered by a forced server rollback. It was like this for years in ARK. people DDosing the servers to force rollbacks so they could dupe 😞

I dont understand why there are no active admins inside the game that actually check these reports. I mean how much work is it, to have somebody teleport towards the location of a suspected cheating company to check their crates/ships etc. And if there is proof that they cheated, dev demolish everything they have.

• Like 4

Have they been investigated yet or are you still fighting these people in super gear?

nah devs love seeing player numbers fall they enjoy it a lot so with next patch more dupes coming 🙂 

So technically it is essentially the exact same dupe method as used in ARK. Just slightly different, but again replying on a broken backend system spawning multiple servers with inconsistencies..

They are still in and still duping daily, and no devs on it from what I see. The dupes spreading all over the place now

Edited by Dodlebear

Its so funny that u guys keep crying

let me explain cause you like 90% of people here are clueless 

-Mythical Galleons
We had 2 galleons (8mythical planks on bottom) *26yellow gunports.) not (100% mythical like you people all claim) and a bunch of shit prim schooner/brigs.
Oh u think thats dupe ? Its fucking 3 mythos per plank ...

-Yeah but we found tons of planks, gunports with same crafting bonus blabla...

you dont even have a clue how the craftig system works over here when ure wondering about planks with the same crafting skill.
Do you realize you will keep the same crafting bonus on a item if its a stackable item. For example do craft a plank, on a recipe of course, then fucking continue crafting all will come with same percentage, now use your brain and see the connection:D

- Dupe gold/mythos/drakes.

Lets forget that u got attacked by 2 big companies with lots of ppl that can easily afford the gold 

If you farm with bear + swivel in northen grids you farm 9k mythos an hour, or u can farm dragon stone cylops with balista, or you can do what we did (use dragon WHEN IT WAS OP.) to farm treasure maps and mythos. Back on week one the dragon went x100 times quicker and it can carry alot so it was OP for farming gold, and it rapes power stone creatures for easy myhos 

- Aimbot
Another lack of gameknowledge here you guys were running arround naked + high server ping.
U can see here how PepperJC was aimboting everyone with high ping lul https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVkd9iJ_W_A
ALSO i will never forget the guy who kept gliding at ur ships and getting rekt by our npc swivel guns and crying about aimboting

Edited by fearoulis

3 minutes ago, fearoulis said:

let me explain cause you like 90% of people here are clueless 

-Mythical Galleons
We had 2 galleons (8mythical planks on bottom) *26yellow gunports.) not (100% mythical like you people all claim) and a bunch of shit prim schooner/brigs.
Oh u think thats dupe ? Its fucking 3 mythos per plank ...

-Yeah but we found tons of planks, gunports with same crafting bonus blabla...

you dont even have a clue how the craftig system works over here when ure wondering about planks with the same crafting skill.
Do you realize you will keep the same crafting bonus on a item if its a stackable item. For example do craft a plank, on a recipe of course, then fucking continue crafting all will come with same percentage, now use your brain and see the connection:D

- Dupe gold/mythos/drakes.

Lets forget that u got attacked by 2 big companies with lots of ppl that can easily afford the gold 

If you farm with bear + swivel in northen grids you farm 9k mythos an hour, or u can farm dragon stone cylops with balista, or you can do what we did (use dragon WHEN IT WAS OP.) to farm treasure maps and mythos. Back on week one the dragon went x100 times quicker and it can carry alot so it was OP for farming gold, and it rapes power stone creatures for easy myhos 

- Aimbot
Another lack of gameknowledge here you guys were running arround naked + high server ping.
U can see here how PepperJC was aimboting everyone with high ping lul https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=XVkd9iJ_W_A
ALSO i will never forget the guy who kept gliding at ur ships and getting rekt by our npc swivel guns and crying about aimboting

Let me explain to you, getting a Carbine that DONT STACK, all with 254.53 damage is IMPOSSIBLE. 

Its like 1 in 100 billion chance, and I even have one, EXACT same item, cheating scum is what you are!

Here take a look again

d170c9508d.jpg

And again 
 752ab53ad2.jpg

• Like 3

3 minutes ago, Dodlebear said:

Let me explain to you, getting a Carbine that DONT STACK, all with 254.53 damage is IMPOSSIBLE. 

Its like 1 in 100 billion chance, and I even have one, EXACT same item, cheating scum is what you are!

Here take a look again

d170c9508d.jpg

And again 
 752ab53ad2.jpg

That second image makes the point he was making for him.  Because they stack they do have the same bonus.  As for the other gear yea that's a much harder one to explain but the gunports and other stackables would be like that.

2 minutes ago, Vaenix said:

That second image makes the point he was making for him.  Because they stack they do have the same bonus.  As for the other gear yea that's a much harder one to explain but the gunports and other stackables would be like that.

Have you seen the stack? 83 on the same kind? Have you ever seen a Blueprint with 83 crafts? 
Edit * im wrong about this part, it can have that much. Does not explain the rifles tho

Edited by Dodlebear

Just now, Dodlebear said:

Have you seen the stack? 83 on the same kind? Have you ever seen a Blueprint with 83 crafts? 

Depends on how it works in there.  If you leave them in the smithy and the next blueprint down just drops them on an available stack then it is entirely possible and likely a bug.  But either way if it allows it to stack then yeah it's entirely possible to get the same bonus on them like that. 

15 hours ago, fearoulis said:

Bullshit. Don't hide behind "bug" thing. Waiting for Devs to check your items' IDs.

8 hours ago, BlackFlint said:

Bullshit. Don't hide behind "bug" thing. Waiting for Devs to check your items' IDs.

Its not a bug is how crafting system works hello ?

11 minutes ago, fearoulis said:

Its not a bug is how crafting system works hello ?

Crafting 2 rifles with the same stats is just impossible. Dont even try

• Like 1