Sign in to follow this  
Snuffmaster

EU PVP Duping - check screenshots

ChemB are duping on EUPVP official server The Whale's Wrath.

Linked below are multiple occurrences of the same item, with the same proc values from the same crafter. The probability of getting multiple procs like this from the crafts available on one blueprint is ~ equal to impossible if we kept playing ATLAS with the current playerbase until the heat death of the universe.

We have killed one Pathfinder Pathfinder from ChemB in our base and looted a carbine and full mythical gear off his body. Another player. SmokY, had the same carbine equipped. We see now others posting screenshots of the same proc on reddit after being raided by different users also in ChemB. Added is a picture of a random smithy out in the open on an island where ChemB has no player activity, they just left 86 Mythical planks sitting there for funsies.

_E09b3fNSyKl5P2hNb1E-g.png

1296318088_carbinedupe.thumb.jpg.1e7596042f2890da279d39a294c16c70.jpg

• Like 2

I am not surprised, considering all the cheats and exploits seen so far. ARK had duping issue for several years.

Chem B specifically.  Pathfinder has been banned more that once.  He just recreates a character with the same name.

You know that if you get a good roll on a crafter blueprint, keep that item in and you inventory and all items you craft from that blueprint will have the same stats.... This was mentioned by a developer as a feature....

I don't have a horse in this race, have no idea who the people you are talking about are but what you are talking about is not an exploit

4 minutes ago, Badkebab said:

You know that if you get a good roll on a crafter blueprint, keep that item in and you inventory and all items you craft from that blueprint will have the same stats.... This was mentioned by a developer as a feature....

I don't have a horse in this race, have no idea who the people you are talking about are but what you are talking about is not an exploit

Only if the item stacks.  Ship planks, yes.  But carbines no.

34 minutes ago, Desperado1000 said:

how do they do it? if it works

Something involving a rollback most likely.

3 minutes ago, Desperado1000 said:

how can you do a rollback yourself?

in ARK people DDosed the servers to force it to rollback.

Was horrible to play with. The same cheating weak tribes and companies also use it when in trouble or attacking because they can´t fight in any level way.

Edited by Shintai

2 minutes ago, Desperado1000 said:

how can you do a rollback yourself?

Nobody on the forums is going to tell you how to dupe items, stop asking

1 minute ago, Archsenex said:

Nobody on the forums is going to tell you how to dupe items, stop asking

Asking about rollback isn't duping. but at least we can hope dupers gets banned and not handed a free card like they did in ARK.

Edited by Shintai

I did it by accident with some gold coins , you just keep transferring it quickly between a box and inventory , or split and swap it fast as you can. between a box and inventory. it hasn't happened to me in a while so I'm guessing they patched the glitch that happened to me

Whatever it is, they need to clean the EU PvP server of these items and resources, as well as preventing it from happening again. It is completely pointless to play a game that requires this much time when you have people around you that can simply spawn in endgame items.

• Like 1