Savoir_Faire

Is This Griefing?

I am in a PVE server, in a lawless land. I am a pretty friendly player, thats why I chose PVE and not PVP. I help new people when they need help, or even try to help people who aren't new if they need a little. So needless to say, after having a pretty friendly game play style and being a regular in our island, another company is killing the fun for me. I logged in and a company had built a large shipyard directly ontop of my buoys and shipyards, effectively blocking my shipyards ability now. Of course there was plenty of room on either sides of our shipyards and base, but they decided to block off ours just to be a *you know what*. When I try to talk to them about it, they just ignore me. Is there nothing I can do about this type of griefing? I'm ready to just demolish my whole base and uninstall the game. Any suggestions??

I hate to say it but this is how lawless islands have become, I would suggest looking for land or renting from a company. Of you need a place to call home on na pve let me know, we have a couple land spots on c3 and b2 we would be more the  happy to rent out /share

• Like 1

Im waiting to see if the admin's get back to us about it before we leave. And honestly, for how much time we have put into our ships and base, if I have to give up the space that we have been occupying, then I will most likely just uninstall and be done with it. Just doesn't seem fair that players can literally build ontop of your shipyards and cut them off from use.

• Like 1

Yes it is griefing, they purposely done this. I am the same, friendly probably to friendly at times and would give stuff away to help.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do. What I have done is use the wooden posts to carve out land so they can't build there. If you see some free space get some sticks down to stop them building near you.

• Like 1

griefing indeed, thank to the dev who allow ppl to build 2 foundation from you in lawless...

59 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Yes it is griefing, they purposely done this. I am the same, friendly probably to friendly at times and would give stuff away to help.

Unfortunately there is nothing you can do. What I have done is use the wooden posts to carve out land so they can't build there. If you see some free space get some sticks down to stop them building near you.

Posting pillaring up everything is Griefing too.

Just an all around crappy situation. I don't want to block them in, especially now that I am waiting to see if an admin will do anything.

7 hours ago, MaxDredd said:

Posting pillaring up everything is Griefing too.

Only when you spam them yes.

If you are on NA you can come to F11 we have our land set for allies only, you can ally with us and build a base free from the BS. I only ask you don't be toxic and be active 😄

• Like 3

I may have to take you up on that, Lotus. We are active everyday and not toxic.

43 minutes ago, Lotus said:

If you are on NA you can come to F11 we have our land set for allies only, you can ally with us and build a base free from the BS. I only ask you don't be toxic and be active 😄

I may have to take you up on that, Lotus. We are active everyday and not toxic.

15 hours ago, Savoir_Faire said:

I am in a PVE server, in a lawless land. I am a pretty friendly player, thats why I chose PVE and not PVP. I help new people when they need help, or even try to help people who aren't new if they need a little. So needless to say, after having a pretty friendly game play style and being a regular in our island, another company is killing the fun for me. I logged in and a company had built a large shipyard directly ontop of my buoys and shipyards, effectively blocking my shipyards ability now. Of course there was plenty of room on either sides of our shipyards and base, but they decided to block off ours just to be a *you know what*. When I try to talk to them about it, they just ignore me. Is there nothing I can do about this type of griefing? I'm ready to just demolish my whole base and uninstall the game. Any suggestions??

I am more and more starting to believe that on line games are only for the very toxic players of the world. No matter where I go you can not avoid people being complete fools for no reason other than they enjoy making people as miserable as apparently they must be irl. I seriously doubt devs will help in your situation as they clearly do not want us camped in Lawless and will no doubt consider that a good reason for you to go to another island they approve of.

• Like 1

If you can stand PvP, come to EU PvP. I’ll get you a jump start for base building and Ships.  I’ll provide security while you build nice things. Just hit me up. We’ll take all your people.

• Like 1

The small company I am in just got a bunch of land on B9 we would be happy to let you build.

• Like 1

The Royal Navy will gladly host you on NA PVE. We have land available in O3 to build on with waterfront for docks

Edited by Castellane93
lack of important information

People are welcome to come build on NA b2 or c3 🙂 will just have you ally with us, and like people said before dont be toxic 🙂