Sign in to follow this  
Yahorg'n

Arg We Still Can't Log In!

Whats up with this? Nobody who has logged out last couple hours can log back in??? I know it's NA PVP and PVE any. Is it EU too?, Arrlso is it everybody, n I heard a rumor that players crossing zones were getting kicked n can't log back in, the poor bastards...

Edited by Yahorg'n

Please visit this post and up vote the OP to draw more attention to the issue from the development team.

Yup sailed into N9 On NA PVP and DC'ed, 3 of us have tried to rescue the ship to all of us not being able to log in

13 minutes ago, Giimp said:

Yup sailed into N9 On NA PVP and DC'ed, 3 of us have tried to rescue the ship to all of us not being able to log in

N9 is down my guy. THats our island. Havent been able to join for over 4 hours. This is absolutely not a Steam issue. Wtf are these devs doing

• Haha 1

yay galleon got anchored on Freeport and can't log in xD ...I've that movie more then once.

• Haha 1
  • Sad 1

4 minutes ago, Zaki said:

yay galleon got anchored on Freeport and can't log in xD ...I've that movie more then once.

that galleon is donezo in the next hour. Better hope for yet another roll back. 😕

• Sad 2

G2 or H2 seems to be down been like this for few hours... sailed over border got disconnected and cant get back in.

they restarted h2 and wow everyone was able to get on h2 but o wait we lost over 3 servers to enamys during this bs