Sign in to follow this  
Bad Penny

I think I finally had enough and why this isnt fun.

if you get tired of sea travel then you are definitely in the wrong game 😛 its a pirate game so ofc ther wil lbe lots of sea traveling, btw im on a RP Voice private server, lots of fun here and dont get killed by everyone either, and yes its ofc a pvp server. but with RP servers theres more fun for me atleast and needs to be abit of a RP reason for killing folks 😉

17 hours ago, Percieval said:

I don’t know what this means, and if I’m honest, that’s a good sign. 

Its not a good sign. Its exactly ur state of mind. 

Knowing nothing, but act like ur someone who does. *smile*

• Like 1

1 hour ago, Snarfy Jones said:

if you get tired of sea travel then you are definitely in the wrong game 😛 its a pirate game so ofc ther wil lbe lots of sea traveling, btw im on a RP Voice private server, lots of fun here and dont get killed by everyone either, and yes its ofc a pvp server. but with RP servers theres more fun for me atleast and needs to be abit of a RP reason for killing folks 😉

They will add fast travel in pretty soon man. 

I think you might be playing the wrong game. This is ark

Honestly man, there are PLENTY of friendly companies out there willing to invite you on PVP. Generally it will start with you having to build some on their land and go into an alliance, in time you can join them. I would start by finding a lawless island and talking to the people there directly, may take a few tries to find a decent island with decent people, but generally they will let you build and in time join them. Just be nice and that isn't an issue.

4 hours ago, Chett said:

Its not a good sign. Its exactly ur state of mind. 

Knowing nothing, but act like ur someone who does. *smile*

Evidently that’s still a good sign isn’t it? If I would knew something I’d be like you, right? 

On a serious note; I don’t know what is exactly wrong with you, since I’m not a psychiatrist so I leave that to people’s imagination! 😉 

Edited by Percieval

@OP majority of the stuff is just early access bugs and balance issues and will get sorted. Now if you don't want to put up with that then come back in a few years when the game is finished 

As for finding a clan check out the games steam forums there are so many recruitment posts I am sure you could find a clan that suits your play style.