Sign in to follow this  
Zhmjak

Super UNLUCKY with new patch!

Basically this is what happened... we have a small company of 3-4 ppl. After 2 weeks of sailing we finnaly got the small peace of land and build a house (spent few more weeks as we have work and physically can play only 2 days a week) of stone. Few days ago some1 just claimed all our land...we knew it can happen so made sure that our claim flag is inside of the house. And it didn't help!!! The guy just have put the flag way too far from ours and now owns everything!

This is way not fair! I mean, I don't mind some1 to have a claims and taxation, but that moment when he just got the free house doing complitelly nothing is really raging us....basically it means that if you are lazy, you can claim other ppl house. Just in 1 click we lost 100% of our progress. Ok ok, will wait for 3 days...and just when a few hours left to wait they made it to 3 weeks! Really???Why now??? Why not 1 day later??? Why not 4 days earlier??? Now we don't see any point in the game as we can't do anything.....we are 100 years old, we don't have a house, my body is stucked in textures so I can't even die (the house is not my anymore, of corse I will stuck....). 

We can afford only 2 days of playing every week....and these news complitely destroyed us....it will take for us ages with the new stone building needs and everything to build a new house or get a land....this is so dissapointing that probably we will have to say "bye bye"....the idea of 3 weeks is awesome, but it came in the most worst moment....

Edited by Zhmjak

What makes me sad, that we even can't get our tamed creatures out...they all will just die....why the structures goes to the new owner??? Why we can't keep our houses?? We could just pay some money or resurces to the new landlord or whatever....but taking of everything...this is way too cruel. Even all PINCODES drops of....

• Sad 1

Until the recent patch you could only be away 2 days before someone else could claim it. Now you can be away up to 3 weeks.

Yes, but the thing is, now we are not able to claim our house back anymore from the person, who did nothing to own it. Creatures will die and we have to find new place being 100 years old with nothing. Basically our 1 month progress was just a waste of time....that hurts you know. I don't want to spend 8 more hours just sailing and checking. In these 8 hours I could play or something more productive.

Yep I tried, but nothing happened. What makes me even more sad, this person didn't claim anybodies else land. Only ours and he is not even playing at the moment. He have never logged back in again and has only 8 flags (our 4 + 4 in the sea). It looks like it was just some troll, who knew about update, claimed everything and went off for 3 weeks.

there are two kind of people in this game

people who don´t own land will always ask that gaining land gets easier

people who own land will always ask to keep what they obtained as long as possible

4 minutes ago, Mephos said:

в этой игре есть два типа людей

люди, которые не владеют землей, всегда будут просить, чтобы получить землю стало легче

люди, которые владеют землей, всегда будут просить сохранить то, что они получили, как можно дольше

I am the third type of players-our company owns about 90 flags, these are 2 Islands. And I think it's too much for a company with 250 players - we don't use that much land, we don't need that much space, but we own it and we will expand further because... because we can.

On 2/2/2019 at 2:23 PM, Zhmjak said:

Basically this is what happened... we have a small company of 3-4 ppl. 

You could end the post here. 

On your own tried to play 3-4 vs 3000, I cant imagine what went wrong. Setting aside the fact that,  with less that 5 players, your unable to determine if there are 3 or 4 of you.

Where's your ally? 

Were you in an easy spot, near the beach?

Ill assume your PvE by the bewildered tone of your post, though why ill never understand. It might as well stand for "Passive aggressiVe against Everyone else". I mean, your on here because of another player your losing too, on a server that you picked to not be against other people. Your here becuase you cant go take back whats yours and youd really like the option too. If you dont understand by now, you might not. PvE servers are BROKEN in a game that is meant to mainly be PvP. Its ok if you dont like it, but you are either going to play against others passively or actively if you play Atlas online with other people.

I mean it sucks, but a better spin is this; 

Damn, that was a costly lesson. Lets evaluate our game play/decision making/server settings and see if we can get better.

-CS

5 hours ago, Chucksteak said:

You could end the post here. 

On your own tried to play 3-4 vs 3000, I cant imagine what went wrong. Setting aside the fact that,  with less that 5 players, your unable to determine if there are 3 or 4 of you.

Where's your ally? 

Were you in an easy spot, near the beach?

Ill assume your PvE by the bewildered tone of your post, though why ill never understand. It might as well stand for "Passive aggressiVe against Everyone else". I mean, your on here because of another player your losing too, on a server that you picked to not be against other people. Your here becuase you cant go take back whats yours and youd really like the option too. If you dont understand by now, you might not. PvE servers are BROKEN in a game that is meant to mainly be PvP. Its ok if you dont like it, but you are either going to play against others passively or actively if you play Atlas online with other people.

I mean it sucks, but a better spin is this; 

Damn, that was a costly lesson. Lets evaluate our game play/decision making/server settings and see if we can get better.

-CS

Well not really. You said, that PVE is broken...well how we can make it better if we won't speak? If everybody will eat everything how it is, because it's BROKEN, how DEVs will be able to make it better? The way of making videos, chatting, complaining or just telling your lucky or unlucky stories is the way, how you are making the things better.

DEVs are reading you and +100500 other ppl and knows what to change, where to go or what was the mistake. Same with players. They are reading your posts, our posts and open something new and unexpected. How it can happen or what can happen, because of something.

P.S. We have got our land back. The guy went online today, seems like it wasn't a troll, he just didn't know if we still play or not. We spoke to him and he agreed to give it back. This time we've got lucky. But I can bet it would never happen in PVP server.

• Like 1

No, in PvP you would have just taken your shit back and then likley would have allied with him after a dialogue. 

Glad you recovered.