Special Notice regarding stacking cannons in gunports Read more... ×
Weylin

Unable to query server info for invite

this just shows how shit this devs are. everyone that have their charachter looked out in h2 should get a resource box with 400k wood 400k thatch 400k fiber 100k metal......

For everyone in the beta test client, OPT OUT. if ur getting "Unable to query server for info" this solved the connection issue after 18.11. due to the beta still in 17.11

• Thanks 1

used 20 hours to grind fucking mythos and powerstones with my brig and then i got into this shit zone and now the boat is in the bottom of the ocean, thanks alot!

• Sad 1

This is really sad to see, the only way to gain some momentum and attention to this issue, is to keep filing the issue, sooner or later, i hope some devs, will come with a reply. 
7 Pages and still going...... -This is in no way ok, even for a beta-game, im sry for all the good people who's affected by this crazy nonsensens, it's really not ok, no matter what excuse they can come up with, So many people throwing 50-500 hours away in a game, invested in it, to support it's future, and not even a single dev respons, neither here or by ticket.
These people are your "fan-base" "players" -I believe this should be handled with some more respect, for the supporters of a broken game.  

having the same problem today after that i was a weekend offline. 
Login walk a few steps see my brig is sunked see other ships that are sunked to. Try to swim and save some of my ship to get back some resurces. But then i get kicked out by battleye. Keeps happeing and sollution in other thread does not help.  

2 problems now login and play a few min then get kicked and some asshat that sunk my brig... And looks like it will be a longtime this will be solved some are having this moredays.....

still not working for me. I am able to create new and play on other servers just fine. but when I try to join my main on NA PVE [e7] i get the "unable to query" message. it will still load in most times, sometimes with access to my stuff, other times not(doors,chests,even my own inventory is inaccessible). but always get kicked by battleye after a couple minutes.

For those of you unable to join, do you get the 'Unable to Query server info for invite' message when you select join? Could you try joining the network you play on via the Session List/Grid instead? You don't need to select the specific grid you were playing, just selecting any of the freeports should be fine and the game should redirect you to the correct one.

2 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

For those of you unable to join, do you get the 'Unable to Query server info for invite' message when you select join? Could you try joining the network you play on via the Session List/Grid instead? You don't need to select the specific grid you were playing, just selecting any of the freeports should be fine and the game should redirect you to the correct one.

So if I join a new atlas a then select any of freeport it brings me to where it kicked me from game?

5 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Yes, we have been trying this since yesterday.  It does work to get you into server, but the same problem awaits once you get in that way: 1) Either you can't interact with anything & get kicked by Battle Eye .. or 2) It seems fine for a couple minutes then you are kicked by Battle Eye.

• Sad 1

5 minutes ago, Lukaseka95 said:

So if I join a new atlas a then select any of freeport it brings me to where it kicked me from game?

The game is designed so that when you join a grid on that server, it'll automatically detect where you should actually be and try to log you onto that server instead. 

1 minute ago, Vyn said:

Yes, we have been trying this since yesterday.  It does work to get you into server, but the same problem awaits once you get in that way: 1) Either you can't interact with anything & get kicked by Battle Eye .. or 2) It seems fine for a couple minutes then you are kicked by Battle Eye.

Could I get a screencap of your precise BattlEye error message?

5 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

The game is designed so that when you join a grid on that server, it'll automatically detect where you should actually be and try to log you onto that server instead. 

Well, I tried join a new atlas, but on server list there are only NA PVE and NA PVE, I played on EU PVE and this isnt on the list.

Edited by Lukaseka95

20 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

FFFA455643A406CFEF39CF5467952C147BE29045 (1920Ã1080)

24 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Keep in mind, when I logged in I could not interact with anything & had to hang around for 3-4 minutes before I was kicked.  

Also, the rabbit hole has gotten even deeper for some of us since yesterday.  As of last night, I no longer have a "Rejoin Atlas" option.  So to get that screen shot I had to go to atlas launch properties & plug in the "+connect [IP Address}" .. just to get on and get kicked just like yesterday. 😞

I don't know if its been said, or is helpful, but I've also noticed the in game menu "ATLAS name" is blank but it still shows the region.

This is happening on my private server also... I was crossing servers on my ship, got dropped, and cannot log back in.  When I try to log in normally I get a "timed out" message.  If I shut down the server I traveled to and keep open the server I traveled from I get the OP message.  Is there some way to force kill myself when I log in so I can respawn in a Freeport instead of my lost zombie ship?  My toon is in limbo!

1 hour ago, Vyn said:

Keep in mind, when I logged in I could not interact with anything & had to hang around for 3-4 minutes before I was kicked.  

Also, the rabbit hole has gotten even deeper for some of us since yesterday.  As of last night, I no longer have a "Rejoin Atlas" option.  So to get that screen shot I had to go to atlas launch properties & plug in the "+connect [IP Address}" .. just to get on and get kicked just like yesterday. 😞

Are you unable to join via the Session Grid?

If you select Join New ATLAS -> Make sure you're on the Official Server Filter -> Join any ol' homeserver and it should automatically connect you to the right one. Also if you've not restarted your Steam client this weekend, I'd recommend doing so and see if that makes a difference

4 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

If you select Join New ATLAS -> Make sure you're on the Official Server Filter -> Join any ol' homeserver and it should automatically connect you to the right one. Also if you've not restarted your Steam client this weekend, I'd recommend doing so and see if that makes a difference

I am able to force my way into the server through either way: The home server trick or the launch option trick ..

However, as I mentioned above that does not fix the main problem: That Battle Eye will kick you once you force your way in & that you cannot interact with any items until Battle Eye does so.

15 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Also yes, I have been restarting my Steam client often throughout testing & it has not helped.  I am on an Official Server & have been experiencing this issue since Saturday.  

Roger that, appreciate the info. We'll keep investigating. 

18 minutes ago, Jatheish said:

Roger that, appreciate the info. We'll keep investigating. 

This seems to be the same issue mentioned in this topic from Jan 22nd.  This link has a complete listing of the entire problem, including some possible work-arounds.  People have even posted about this issue in that topic as recent as today.  It seems like this has been going on for at least a couple weeks.  Have you guys been investigating this since Jan 18th??