Sign in to follow this  
BurgsideTiger

company politics Option to Assign NPCs to a specific company ship

This suggestion will help larger companies regulate their lower ranking members. At current, if a member goes out and builds a gally . . . then stocks it with NPC crew, there isn't much from stopping your members from poaching those NPCs from your ship, to stock their own. Locking them down with an activation rank wouldn't resolve the issue because it prevents members from using the ship (which is a different topic, with both good and bad qualities). Most companies do not have a problem with NPC's being used by company members, the issue is from the NPC's having no tracking system (a ship's log COULD be handy, showing who removed things from your specific ship), and then they are MIA for the services they were meant for. I would love to see the option for admins in the action wheel to Assign to Servitude on: ________. the mechanic from there could be that if assigned in that manner, they can NEVER be moved to a different location (a nice drawback, tit for tat situation) or simply that only an admin, or set rank member could move them from the Assigned location. This would clear up the "i was trying to whistle the ladder, I don't know why all the NPC's are in the water" situations, and add a welcome addition to Company governance, which sadly needs a bit o' work.