Sign in to follow this  
Znarf

dying ally

Hello

we are currently in an ally with our company but the lead wasnt online for a long time, all other companys already left, and we would do so too, but we build on the main companys land, so i wanted to ask, what happen when we left, does everything stays owned by the ally, or by us? and can we claim the land to get control of the land, what happen with the ships, buildings, crew and creature in the mean time, will it vanish or get destroyed?

In my experience creatures can and should be unclaimed and then claimed by whatever your new company is, you will be able to claim the land but it wont follow you as you leave your company if the owner still exists... You'll be able to claim the land eventually if there no one left to defend it, but its gonna take the time it would take for anyone to claim your territory...

but what happen with the buldings/storage container/workstations that i build when i leave the ally

Buildings/storage belongs to whoever owns the claim you'll need to claim you own old territorry back if I understand your situation correctly...