Sign in to follow this  
zottel

pve EU PVE Land for Rent

Fairytail is going to have a neutral Zone in D11 Miltown Enclave.

We are Building a Town with everything a Town needs and want ppl that would like to Build pretty instead of dumb Gate spamming.

The Island itself provides:

- 2 Different kinds of wood

-Fiber

-Gems and crystals

- Full iron nodes

-2 kinds of thatch

- Cows, Chicken, Sheep, Horses, Lions, Wolves,Crows and seagulls

You will have enough space to build your own little Town aswell as some spots on the coast to build shipyards and such.

Furthermore we got alot of trading partners atm which are delivering differnt kinds of Ressources for the ones we got on our Island,so u might aswell join the trading.

We are also going to place some NPC crew with Turrets in some kind of places to keep the Townsfolk save and sound. An Animal market is already there where u can purchase animals or order them, incase u dont want to tame them yourselfs.

Other than that,we hope some solo players or small companies will join and make it a pretty island with lots of trading.

We got 2 elephants for  sale And rhinos can be ordered. We take 100 Gold per Level for those^^

6 minutes ago, Marlin said:

Do you sell Elephants or Rhinos in your Animal market?

Guess Not XD would Pay More for the Crew than i get for Selling a level 1 rhino

Hi Fairytail! 

Me and my neighbour from D9 know you. He already has a tiny base with taming pen and i want to build a tiny base as well. 

On D9 i have a Tame & Trading Center. I sell every tame which is near, but on stock we have only elephants, parrots and monkeys. Seeds we sell as well. Im not a "normal" trading comp. We are more beginner friendly, thats why i offer tames for thatch or gold. Every beginner can get his own tames so "quickly". 

Actually we have a problem to get bears. Some people are stopped playing ATLAS and so i lost "bear suppliers".

I know that "only taming" is nearly no profit for you in terms of taxes, but i would pay it another way. Maybe with honey etc. 

It would be perfect when i could build s little tiny base with taming pen and bears around. 

Maybe you are interested?

Best regards

Anne, Taming & Trading Gallery 

• Like 1

You can use our taming pens if u Want to at almost Any Time 😄 if u got some free wheight on your ship some cobalt or lightwood every once in a while would be cool 😄

/bump

Today is visit there base and what should i say............AMAZING BASE!

Its a very nice design, lot of friendly people around there, lot of ressources 2 free taming pens (when you ask kindly). Very good service in terms of ressource trading. You join there dock and there are 2 chests where you can trade the stuff. You dont need to run with all ressources all over the map! Its an easy and effectiv system! Another thing about the port. Most time people tell you where the port is and you try to find them. Fairy Tails Port has a lightning tower and a lot of lightbuoys. You cant miss it!

Highly recommend this company for trading!!!

Anne Beaglelove

Taming & Trading Gallery

• Like 1