Sign in to follow this  
BetoDS

So... what happend to bounties?

They are not part of patch v18 and they were removed from "future" content. Was this feature completly scrapped?

The entire concept can easily be abused. I would not be surprised if they pushed it back.

2 hours ago, BetoDS said:

They are not part of patch v18 and they were removed from "future" content. Was this feature completly scrapped?

Before you can have bounties, you have to decide how to prevent it from being gamed.

Player A posts a bounty on player B's head.  Player C takes the bounty.  Player C then contacts Player B and says, "I took a bounty mission on you.  Let me kill you and we will split the gold."  Player B says, "OK, but I want half."  Player C, "OK, let's do this."

This has been done in every game out there.  Maybe this one can pull it off with the aging thing being accelerated by deaths.

12 minutes ago, Captain Jack Shadow said:

Before you can have bounties, you have to decide how to prevent it from being gamed.

Player A posts a bounty on player B's head.  Player C takes the bounty.  Player C then contacts Player B and says, "I took a bounty mission on you.  Let me kill you and we will split the gold."  Player B says, "OK, but I want half."  Player C, "OK, let's do this."

This has been done in every game out there.  Maybe this one can pull it off with the aging thing being accelerated by deaths.

If you want someone dead and you do not have the boy parts to do it yourself i would assume that you will be required to put up the bounty yourself with your own money

16 minutes ago, EvilBoy said:

If you want someone dead and you do not have the boy parts to do it yourself i would assume that you will be required to put up the bounty yourself with your own money

Not sure what that has to do with my post, but OK.