Sign in to follow this  
Cryx

ROLL BACK THE PVP SERVER AS WELL AS THE PVE SERVER - PLEASE! OUR SHIPS ARE GONE TOO!

From twitter "

Hey folks, looking into reports regarding the destroyed ships right now. We'll be conducting a short rollback on our PvE networks to just before the patch went live. Thank you for your patience and we apologise for scaring you!

"

ROLL BACK THE PVP TOO - PLEASE?!?!

We're ALL MISSING OUR SHIPS AS WELL!

Agreed, there was no 15 min warning, only a 2 hour one.. everyone assumed there would be at least a 5 min warning.. especially before a giant patch

6 minutes ago, Sykotech said:

Agreed, there was no 15 min warning, only a 2 hour one.. everyone assumed there would be at least a 5 min warning.. especially before a giant patch

There was also a 20 and a 10 minute warning that even gave you the planned time the servers will go down.

not at my computer and won't be for at least several more hours. Afraid of what I might find. wonderful they gave us enough notice that folks at work or school could go check on things before the patch.

but hey, it's early access.

Yes they have stopped with giving people much warnings, very lazy of the team to skip these warnings and go ahead anyway. This was a big update, come on guys pull your fingers out, a warning would be nice next time. People put a lot of time into this game.

Ya, the rollback was fucking dumb, atleast the length of it. I FINALLY got my FOY (fountain of youth) buff, and now I won't have it. AND to top it off, decided to restart steam, see if it would help with my download speed....no instead just lose all my download progress and start over