Sign in to follow this  
CptbadAim

Ships gone with V18.12! I will do nothing in this game until a Rollback!

9 minutes ago, CptbadAim said:

Yeah i know, this is a EA Game... but they want to sink ships they are older then 3 weeks on golden age ruins. and its ok. but there was a failure, and i think we can tell this failure to the Devs, or not? i think a rollback and erase this failure is not impossible for the devs, so they doing it now. its okay, and i prepared.... but its okay too to tell them about this dude 😄

Of course it is okay man. I wasn’t telling you not to say anything. I apologize if it came off that way. 

I just meant to really be prepared because this company do this kind of thing a lot. Rather it is EA or not.

4 minutes ago, chryss said:

All our 3 galeons are gone

We lost nothing, but what is the definition. Being on it? Using the helm? Unanchor?

all older ships on PVE servers. my 4 days galleon and 2 weeks brig are still there^^ my first 2 brigs are gone ^^  i agree with a 2 weeks inactive ship sinking option, maybe 1 week on golden age

Just now, chryss said:

inactivity in the last 3 days

What is activity? Can i step onto a ship to be active? Does having active crew on board count? Do i need to sail it a certain distance? I would think that having a living avatar on board would constitute activity. How about ships in shipyards. are they inactive if we haven't built on them recently?

2 minutes ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

Not yet, the PvE servers are still offline.

Few, i thinked im the only one. Since 30 min Rollback or i am wrong?

This had nothing to do with inactivity. It just went wrong. I have ships that i haven't sail or been on board on for weeks that was ok and other ships i sail 2 days ago gone or demolished.

3 minutes ago, Skyroguen said:

What is activity? Can i step onto a ship to be active? Does having active crew on board count? Do i need to sail it a certain distance? I would think that having a living avatar on board would constitute activity. How about ships in shipyards. are they inactive if we haven't built on them recently?

They have since removed the "Boat Removal" update from the current patch notes. Previously it mentioned that just walking around on the deck of the ship would reset the removal countdown for the ship.

• Thanks 1

1 minute ago, JC67 said:

This had nothing to do with inactivity. It just went wrong. I have ships that i haven't sail or been on board on for weeks that was ok and other ships i sail 2 days ago gone or demolished.

We still need the definition of activity.

• Like 1

its not the only thing thats went wrong. The upkeep protection timer an my Flags was 20days and we have about 20 flags. 3 days would be maximal^^

Just now, CptbadAim said:

its not the only thing thats went wrong. The upkeep protection timer an my Flags was 20days and we have about 20 flags. 3 days would be maximal^^

We had 18 days, saw others with 20 days etc. Guess 2 weeks became 3.

1 minute ago, Shintai said:

We had 18 days, saw others with 20 days etc. Guess 2 weeks became 3.

all the days i had 1 day and 23h. after the patch 20days protection^^

2 minutes ago, CptbadAim said:

all the days i had 1 day and 23h. after the patch 20days protection^^

It was broken before as well, maybe next patch it will be 1 day! 😄

Edited by Shintai

I think we have 16 land claims and god knows how many sea claims that cover land as well. And our timer is 18 days, 10 hours, 10 minutes and 54 seconds. So sea cleans do not seem to count or every flag count is very tiny.

2 minutes ago, Axden1 said:

The 3 days is for people with an excessive amount of claims.

ah okay, i thought 20 claims are many and get 3 days^^

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CptbadAim said:

ah okay, i thought 20 claims are many and get 3 days^^

Agree, we had pretty much expected 3 days as well.

I could see maybe 3 flags will full 21 days, then -1 day per flag over that. All flags counting, sea and land. 21 flags= 3 days then.

Edited by Shintai

1 minute ago, Shintai said:

I think we have 16 land claims and god knows how many sea claims that cover land as well. And our timer is 18 days, 10 hours, 10 minutes and 54 seconds. So sea cleans do not seem to count or every flag count is very tiny.

I have a feeling sea claims don't count, but I don't think it's been confirmed though.

1 minute ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

I have a feeling sea claims don't count, but I don't think it's been confirmed though.

Wouldn´t be surprised. Sea claim flags are so incredible buggy and abusive. They really need to go.

Edited by Shintai

Finally Rollback - all good again, 30 Minutes lost but ships are back - Thank you!

• Like 1