Sign in to follow this  
CptbadAim

Ships gone with V18.12! I will do nothing in this game until a Rollback!

Hey Guys,

i lost 2 nice Brigs, 2 Schooner and other small ships with this new Patch. I think you guys have to do a rollback immediately. i dont play this game until you done with a rollback. or a statement, i used these ships everyday!

thanks

• Like 2

yeah spent the past few hours with some baby bears only to come back n have them dead... had fires going and bellies full. would of been nice to know before i spent the past 6 hours on them just to have them die...

Bullshit, non of our 15 ships vanished, and all were used in the last 7 days, u just didnt use them

Just now, raudi said:

Bullshit, non of our 15 ships vanished, and all were used in the last 7 days, u just didnt use them

galleon gone and used yesterday !!!

• Like 1

Yup, same here - I really gave it my all and was incredibly patient with everything EVEN THE HACKERS until this fucking point.

I'm so fucking done with this game.

Such fucking bullshit, we lost an ENTIRE FLEET to ONE FUCKING ship that managed to get in like 50x FASTER THAN EVERYONE!

• Like 1

From twitter "

Hey folks, looking into reports regarding the destroyed ships right now. We'll be conducting a short rollback on our PvE networks to just before the patch went live. Thank you for your patience and we apologise for scaring you!

"
Edited by Axden1
  • Like 2
  • Sad 1

6 minutes ago, MKillrZ said:

yeah spent the past few hours with some baby bears only to come back n have them dead... had fires going and bellies full. would of been nice to know before i spent the past 6 hours on them just to have them die...

They need to fix breeding system. Until then be patient and wait, we tryed as well and its just waste of time, it is impossible to breed atm. 

• Like 1

Just now, Zaki said:

They need to fix breeding system. Until then be patient and wait, we tryed as well and its just waste of time, it is impossible to breed atm. 

I live in the snow and they were doing just fine. I have a ton of time to baby sit them. They were almost to 10% and no issues untill the patch. 

• Like 1

Same here

My schooner  is gone after I stopped at new island just before server update... logged Back in and 10 Crew members and me wher in the watter where I styopped to anker...an ship is gone..... aaaaaaaagh

• Like 1

18 minutes ago, CptbadAim said:

Hey Guys,

i lost 2 nice Brigs, 2 Schooner and other small ships with this new Patch. I think you guys have to do a rollback immediately. i dont play this game until you done with a rollback. or a statement, i used these ships everyday!

thanks

Just prepare yourself because this will happen a lot. Every update with come with something like this

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, raudi said:

Used my ship just befor the update!

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

Just prepare yourself because this will happen a lot. Every update with come with something like this

Sure, and if thay fix it just after the mishaps ill have no problem playing the game.

• Like 1

3 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah i know, this is a EA Game... but they want to sink ships they are older then 3 weeks on golden age ruins. and its ok. but there was a failure, and i think we can tell this failure to the Devs, or not? i think a rollback and erase this failure is not impossible for the devs, so they doing it now. its okay, and i prepared.... but its okay too to tell them about this dude 😄

• Like 2

1 minute ago, TheCoolGuy said:

i love you guys losing ship! way to many ships in this game! #destroythemall

#destroythemall (just not mine) =-)~

• Like 1

official:  Sorry about this folks, edge case that didn't show up in our internal tests :(. Will be rolling back PVE servers asap and releasing an update which disables this functionality completely.

• Like 1

99,986% of my all time losses are to Wildcards game bugs, the rest to PVP encounters😂

• Like 1

if it comes to not used boats, its good to clear them from time to time. if they will do rollback, it makes no sense to play the game now, right?

• Like 1

Just now, John Doe said:

if it comes to not used boats, its good to clear them from time to time. if they will do rollback, it makes no sense to play the game now, right?

They are rolling back to prepatch, so yea, it would make no sense to play right now.

• Like 1

10 minutes ago, zyber9999 said:

Sure, and if thay fix it just after the mishaps ill have no problem playing the game.

Exactly. Just expect it to happen

• Like 1