Meditate

This dang timer is ridiculous!

This 18.12 patch is gonna kill my company if I don't get some more people recruited asap. I have a lot of people who work during the week and play on weekends as well as take business trips, etc..there's only a handful of us that played this game this far through even though we started off bigger and we have a 4 day timer with only a couple places claimed. Not sure how this is going to affect others but if you're in the same boat we should team up cuz I don't got no time for this lol.

Nice offer but im recruiting as well im trying to expand on what I have more now but the timer per my company size now is just ridiculous. We used to be 14 and now just 6. 

1 hour ago, Meditate said:

This 18.12 patch is gonna kill my company if I don't get some more people recruited asap. I have a lot of people who work during the week and play on weekends as well as take business trips, etc..there's only a handful of us that played this game this far through even though we started off bigger and we have a 4 day timer with only a couple places claimed. Not sure how this is going to affect others but if you're in the same boat we should team up cuz I don't got no time for this lol.

How many flags you have? 

1 hour ago, Meditate said:

When you say couple of places claimed you mean couple of flags? No way would it be 4 days for couple of flags.

honestly no idea. more than we should I guess. 

Just now, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

When you say couple of places claimed you mean couple of flags? No way would it be 4 days for couple of flags.

we have land in a13, o11 and o13 but not much. not enough to get 4 days I think.

Just now, Meditate said:

honestly no idea. more than we should I guess. 

we have land in a13, o11 and o13 but not much. not enough to get 4 days I think.

You have still failed to say how many flags you have, it is based on number of flags.

Edit: I missed the first sentence. Maybe work out how many you have then we'll see if it sounds right i guess.

Edited by [GP] Guybrush Threepwood

1 minute ago, [GP] Guybrush Threepwood said:

You have still failed to say how many flags you have, it is based on number of flags.

Edit: I missed the first sentence. Maybe work out how many you have then we'll see if it sounds right i guess.

more than 50 but less than 100 I would say.

I believe there used to be a "claim flag amount" thing in the inventory view. I'm pretty sure it's AWOL now. Would be nice to know.

1 minute ago, Meditate said:

You say you have a couple claimed and it is more then 50 lol that is way more then a couple. I have a couple and it is 3.

• Like 1

Just now, Stabby said:

I believe there used to be a "claim flag amount" thing in the inventory view. I'm pretty sure it's AWOL now. Would be nice to know.

I think if you look at one of your flags it will say how many you have.

I think if you look at one of your flags it will say how many you have.

Nope it's always wrong. The guild on the island next to me has 100+ claims and it says 2 on their flags.

moi je trouve pas il a trop de claim dans les zone on peut rien claim donc pas avoir de zone a soi dsl pur les autre qui on claim partout  Lhost

Just now, Stabby said:

Nope it's always wrong. The guild on the island next to me has 100+ claims and it says 2 on their flags.

Yeah mine says 1 land claim when I have 2 land claims and 4 sea claims, but I think the inaccuracies may be due to the fact when that was introduced it may not have been retroactive. Not sure though.

2 minutes ago, Khazador said:

You say you have a couple claimed and it is more then 50 lol that is way more then a couple. I have a couple and it is 3.

We used to be 14 people. Now only a handful play. When we first started we all sailed out and started claiming, not hard to rack up over 50.

2 minutes ago, KIllerfarm said:

moi je trouve pas il a trop de claim dans les zone on peut rien claim donc pas avoir de zone a soi dsl pur les autre qui on claim partout  Lhost

Translated : I do not find it has too much claim in the area can claim nothing so not to have a zone dsl pure others who claim everywhere Lhost

1 minute ago, Meditate said:

We used to be 14 people. Now only a handful play. When we first started we all sailed out and started claiming, not hard to rack up over 50.

Maybe you should start deciding on what land to free up and focus on keeping the more important areas if you have less players in the company now.

• Like 6

12 minutes ago, Meditate said:

lol a couple is mroe than 50 ? lol , why would u need 50 + flag claim s????

hope u start to lose then as u wont be able to refresh tham all the time 

Edited by UDO
  • Like 1

Erm... GOD DAMN IT PEOPLE! 50 fing flags is not "a couple" It's a fuck-ton! 😕 

And you still complain about 4 days timer?

• Like 2
  • Thanks 2
  • Haha 1

Maybe you should start deciding on what land to free up and focus on keeping the more important areas if you have less players in the company now.

its a shitty system I feel. should be based total actual land claims not just flags. I cant track flags that people put down in water to expand the territory "size"

10 minutes ago, Meditate said:

And that's one of the main problems with the state of PVE Official right now...people overclaiming more than they need. Liking the looks of this patch. Maybe I'll finally be able to grab some land now. Have ZERO flags right now and living on lawless where I fight the demolish timers to expand (demolishing single foundations).

Edited by ThunderGod97
  • Like 1

je me suis mal exprimer désoler je trouve dingue le nombre de zone claim qu'il a sur les iles pour ma par j'ai chercher  un bout d'ile pour claim pas possible les grosse guilde on claim un ile rien que pour eux les autre joueur doive attendre qu'une zone soit possible pour claim moi je pense qu'il devrais wipe les serveur pve pvp pour justement mètre en place un système ou un claim par joueur pour que tout le monde puise avoir sont claim a lui  

Just now, Meditate said:

its a shitty system I feel. should be based total actual land claims not just flags. I cant track flags that people put down in water to expand the territory "size"

I believe the timer is based on land claims only, I don't think sea claims impact it.

what you people fail to understand is the quality of these flags and what they're "claiming" I don't own a bunch of land I have 2 outposts and 1 mainbase.  most of what is owned is taking up my flags is random shit on water.

Edited by Meditate