Sign in to follow this  
Ruthlessness36

Land Claiming, Help Please

Hello, I managed to de-claim someones land, But we only managed to get half of their house / base. The same people have another 2 claims, But i am unable to claim them, It keeps saying Contested. The one piece of land i am trying to claim does not have any logged out players on it, However it does overlap with another claim which still have upkeep left. Is it perhaps due to that one overlapping claim that i keep getting the contested message?. If someone can maybe please send me a message on discord explaining the claiming properly. It will be much appreciated.

Discord details is Ruthlessness#9633

Yes, if your claim overlaps another claim with an upkeep, it will say contested. Try to move the flag until it doesn't overlap ( a little bit should be fine ). Also try to relog, and place it again. I had this multiple times, claimed a land, wanted to take the next piece, and after relog there was an upkeep.

5 minutes ago, Abysian said:

Yes, if your claim overlaps another claim with an upkeep, it will say contested. Try to move the flag until it doesn't overlap ( a little bit should be fine ). Also try to relog, and place it again. I had this multiple times, claimed a land, wanted to take the next piece, and after relog there was an upkeep.

Ok, Here is a picture, The small red circle closest to me is what i am trying to claim, But it overlaps another huge circle which almost completely covers my base, However when i go to the flag of the huge circle which is in the water, It does not show upkeep. Also it shows a yellow / orange color flag. The small circle is from the same people i claimed my first land from. But i am unable to claim that small circle. Is it because of that big one. I did re log and it still does not show any upkeep.

20190202031844_1.jpg

Hmm never saw such an overlap. And the big circle is nit the same person as the small circle ? If that's the case there might be a bug, or i'm missing something myself. You can submit a ticket, or wait a bit until someone else answers.

The big circle is definitely from a sea claim. I think you can see it on the left side from the picture. From what I know this is a bug, where sea claims overlap land claims