Sign in to follow this  
AmmerBo

Mod Version Mismatch

I cannot seem to get mods working on my server. I tried several different ones, one at a time. They will download when I start up the server but everytime i try and log into the server i get the message to be sure that the server is running the latest version of the mod....

deleting the mods folder and starting over doesn't work either.. any help would be much appreciated!!

reinstall the Mod on server and local

Edited by Begur

That message is broken, was always broken on ARK and will probably always be broken on Atlas.  It tells you there is a mod mismatch and to update the server, but it doesn't always mean the server is out of date,  

It can mean that your client is out of date, it can mean there client doesn't even have a mod installed, it can mean the the mod on the client has corrupt files, and it can mean the that a mod on the server has corrupt files and it can mean that a mod is out of date on the server.

And it never tells you which one, the damn server knows which mod is the problem, but the message does not tell you.  If you have 20 mods the only solution is to re-install them all, it is a stupid message.

i found that i had to exit out of the atlas server controller all the way and then reload it anytime I changed a mod.