reapo

Small buff to treasure maps

Maybe its just me, but treasure maps are a bit underwhelming. Especially any map that has a reward that is under 150 gold just doesn't feel worth doing. I would like to see a small buff to treasure hunting making it more of a higher reward higher risk type of deal. Especially for maps that go outside of the server you picked them up in. I think most of theĀ  Fine Maps are at the correct reward, but the common maps that are out of server that you pick them up in should see a 100g increase in reward.

40 minutes ago, reapo said:

Maybe its just me, but treasure maps are a bit underwhelming. Especially any map that has a reward that is under 150 gold just doesn't feel worth doing. I would like to see a small buff to treasure hunting making it more of a higher reward higher risk type of deal. Especially for maps that go outside of the server you picked them up in. I think most of theĀ  Fine Maps are at the correct reward, but the common maps that are out of server that you pick them up in should see a 100g increase in reward.

People are abusing treasure maps as it is. This is the most effective way of acquiring gold, the most effective way of acquiring experience, it's completely risk-free and there are always tons of maps pointing to your island (even better if you control more than one) so you don't even need to go anywhere.

They need to be nerfed, not buffed.

Of course companies, especially the companies that half whole sections of the world under their thumb, but that can be nerfed easily enough. For the companies that just own a section or just a small island should be rewarded more gold for going out of server to do a treasure map since its a higher risk for that map.