StefanKyle84

pve The Taxation Bank Real Truth on PVE Servers (Understand Meme before say your opinion!!!)

Yep, while a lot of players were building a physical base. We built a great taxation base. So much gold and materials. We have not even done one treasure map and our coffers are STUFFED!!! Good to be in retirement!

All land surrounding Lawless is literally claimed and taxes 30%.  

ARE YOU STILL WONDERING WHY LAWLESS LAGS? 

BECAUSE EVERYONE IS THERE FARMING TAX FREE RESOURCES.

STOP WONDERING. 

Lawless lags because everyone builds these crazy walls of gates everywhere. Not to mention all the taming traps and ships. 

I can sail from a server with 59 people and have no lag until I hit a lawless region with 21 people and watch my ship move for one second every three seconds. 

Rather than create a new thread i'll ask it in this one in the hope someone knows. Do banks do anything on lawless? I've had a bank on a flag claim before and you get certain amount of resources back but I am now on lawless and wasn't sure whether it still works, I'm guessing not due to there being no flag claim but thought I'd ask anywhere to save me putting one down, thanks.

6 minutes ago, DannyUK said:

Rather than create a new thread i'll ask it in this one in the hope someone knows. Do banks do anything on lawless? I've had a bank on a flag claim before and you get certain amount of resources back but I am now on lawless and wasn't sure whether it still works, I'm guessing not due to there being no flag claim but thought I'd ask anywhere to save me putting one down, thanks.

Doesn’t work without claims to tax

1 hour ago, Gaxon said:

Lawless lags because everyone builds these crazy walls of gates everywhere. Not to mention all the taming traps and ships. 

Point proven.  They build there because surrounding lands are claimed and taxed 30%.  If only players opened neutral taming pens so players wouldn't have to constantly build a new one on lawless.  wow. 

but why build on neutral when your bed gets locked out when it's not neutral anymore.  you now have to sail there to get all the stuff you collected.  I know this because it happened to me. 

We dropped foundation everywhere to stop the building of more pens.  Problem Solved!   -LAWLESS CITIZENS

Edited by sgzeroone
  • Like 2

Find a company that already has tenants and ask them before building. We have several small companies building on our neutral land. Most are still there and some even decided to join us. 

4 small companies have been on our claim since they gave us the option to set claims to neutral. A fifth recently merged into our company. We have several solo players as well. We’ve only had to evict one since he kept running around the island trying to contest our claims. 

We basically excluded his company ID. This gave him 3 days to get his stuff and/or salvage anything he had built  

We keep taxes at 15% and sometimes 10% on 2X weekends. 

Honestly. If tax 30% is too much for you.. I just don't know...

I play solo (half duo?) got a cozy base with docks. 2 sloops. 2 schooners and a brig. I don't have a slightest issue with paying 30% tax when I go to other ppls claims... I went to other serv and got myself some gems. Now my claims are also 30% tax. I pay.. and i get paid.

I don't want to be rude or something.. But there's always unofficial servers looking for ppl.

8 minutes ago, Grimuald said:

Honestly. If tax 30% is too much for you.. I just don't know...

I play solo (half duo?) got a cozy base with docks. 2 sloops. 2 schooners and a brig. I don't have a slightest issue with paying 30% tax when I go to other ppls claims... I went to other serv and got myself some gems. Now my claims are also 30% tax. I pay.. and i get paid.

I don't want to be rude or something.. But there's always unofficial servers looking for ppl.

Please understand the meme before having an opinion. It's not about any rate taxation but the purpose in a PVE game. 

Any offline player that have a bank with the greedy tax rate 30%, can stay offline and have a real time life with his family and can enter back online, from time to time just to collect (without pay anything in/to nature/game system) the resources from his bank from the hard working players who spent lots of hours in game and want to evolve. 

While other just like to collect free and un worked resources from others, ONLINe players who like to build lots of things and discover this new game, have to pay taxes to these scallywags, lazy bastards who claimed at the beginning of this un patched game (that time) entire clustered map and now they are ok with taxation as long as they have the big land and resources are coming for free (without working to get them by themselves) from others just like that within the Taxation bank ! 

This game is definitely a Communist game where the Government ask for taxes unjustified and have all land in their administration in order to collect more taxes from slaves while they don't do nothing for the people and besides all, they go in exotic vacations on the people's money taken from taxation. 

How is that ? 

Edited by StefanKyle84
  • Like 1

....giving all players some land and claims.. Ain't this more of a communist thing? 

I know the land grab.. was SUPER bad.. And 1 Island for 1 company is really.. really bad 😕

Edited by Grimuald

So sailing out day 1 through lag and rubberbanding, then keeping people online 24/7 for a week while people tried to steal land constantly in order to keep what we had claimed makes us lazy??  You have a skewed reality of things.

Its not communist at all.  The people in our company ~ 30 dont pay any tax at all, because our nation owns those resources and if someone comes from the outside and wants to take those resources they can but they pay a cut for farming on OUR lands.  might check your definitions before making a comparison.

• Thanks 1

Playing this feel like i am constantly being fucked for buying the game a month after release

And those 30% taxers can't even build nice things, its always a load of gate or square building.

In my opinion the tax system can die from cancer.

Maybe those asshat desurve some free ressource because they were there on day one and claimed all the shit

30% seriously.

Personally i would still think 10% to be too much.

Edited by Xartos