Sign in to follow this  
MeatSammich

Cobras

Think they might need a bit of a looking at. First off, they glitch through everything, doors, windows, walls, can hit through a 2 wide stone foundation to hit wood interior floors. My favorite part of them is that  you can aggro one on the far side of an island, scrape off their aggro onto a random elephant, sprint all the way back to your base, make some stuff on the smithy, cook a bit of food, and 2 minutes later, theres a knock...er, hiss...at the door. Hey, remember me? They're like the damn terminator.

Edited by MeatSammich

rattlesnake to. lost our level 47 bear to a level 1 rattlesnake. because it glitch through a wall and up to our second level. which is 2 wall heights above the ground foundation.

Logged on about a week ago to find cobra had killed my elephant. I had them all in a secure place yet they got in.

They need to change the system so where you build animals do not spawn inside your base.

Titanoboas where the worst thing on ARK. They bugged through everything, fell on you through ceilings in caves. So lets add them to this game... Yes even make smaller ones... Sounds like a great idea. Of all the things they could have added. Snakes should not have been on the list.

cobra.jpg

Edited by WookieeStick
Added a pic

We had a giant snake in the hull deck of our brig...   now how the frack did that get there when all the doors were locked....

You have to love it 😄

After thousands of hours in Ark I sighed and took some asprin to stave off the headache I knew would arrive when I saw my first Giant Snake.

5 cobras ran right through my stone walls of base yesterday . I invited them to a berry tea but they just hissed me to sleep instead. Lol