Sign in to follow this  
LaiTash

Character XP while sailing

As someone having a mobile base and not staying in one place for long (especially since i don't want to loose everything i have in a matter of seconds to some bypassing 30-cannons brig while i'm on land) i can't really do much of treasure hunting. And honestly i don't see why it should be such a superior way of getting experience - if you have land you can do several treasure hunts/day and level up extremely fast without going anywhere or risking anything at all. Same goes for alpha creatures too btw.

Why can't we level up by killing those SotD? At least the high level ones? You actually risk loosing a ship while doing this. Uncovering more of the map could grant you little xp as well probably. This is a game about sailing and exploration after all. Give us a way to level while sailing and exploring pls.

Yes i know we get ship exp for killing SotD but hey my little ship is already maxed.

• Like 1

I LOVE this suggestion. Considering it’s a pirate game, why doesn’t sailing or building ships offer XP?