hillbllywsperer

pve Anne's Animals 4 Less NA PVE A11 Fallcaster Island

Come in take a look at our selection. We have great prices and a very wide selection. Breeding coming soon.  Tigers, Lions, Bears, Penguins, Ostrich, Rhinos, Elephants or whatever you need in low, medium and high levels available.  Come to A11 and message me in Global or ask for someone from Rusty Nuts Company and we will get you taken care of.

How much for a high lvl bear? I'm actually going to Fallcaster Saturday morning to trade with some friends.

On 1/31/2019 at 5:35 PM, hillbllywsperer said:

Come in take a look at our selection. We have great prices and a very wide selection. Breeding coming soon.  Tigers, Lions, Bears, Penguins, Ostrich, Rhinos, Elephants or whatever you need in low, medium and high levels available.  Come to A11 and message me in Global or ask for someone from Rusty Nuts Company and we will get you taken care of.

i can get u one for around 350-500 depending on level.

On 2/1/2019 at 5:00 AM, Tiberius_theron said:

I'm looking a wild caught lvl 30 male and lvl 30 female horse. Do you have any?

Sorry dont do horses unless they trap themselves for me. They are a huge pain.

Can you message me on discord so I can see what you have and workout thendetails, and then I will sail your way! Jerrad#0986 is my discord.

On 2/12/2019 at 10:39 AM, hillbllywsperer said:

i can get u one for around 350-500 depending on level.

Sweet, I'm looking for as high a lvl as you can get. I think I recently added you on discord when you were in b10 this week, I'm Jab Beck

Edited by jabnlab

Yeah u did. Ill see what i can do. Im cutting back a bit until they fix this turd up a bit. I lost 6 animals today alone falling through the floors and dying again. One was a level 30 tane tiger that wouldve been a 79. Im not super happy with Atlas atm.  I will hit u up on dos ord though if i got get a new batch.

On 2/16/2019 at 1:18 AM, hillbllywsperer said:

Yeah u did. Ill see what i can do. Im cutting back a bit until they fix this turd up a bit. I lost 6 animals today alone falling through the floors and dying again. One was a level 30 tane tiger that wouldve been a 79. Im not super happy with Atlas atm.  I will hit u up on dos ord though if i got get a new batch.

Sounds good, no hurry. Sorry for the losses, that sucks big time 😞