Sign in to follow this  
Fynneous

Little & Not So Little Things

58.  Stop crew moving to different stations when assigned station is unavailable (

59.  Fix balista selection to correctly allow "mount balista" as an option, and not "examine inventory".  Sometimes this occurs after placing too close to another object/balista (fix - don't allow it to be placed if players won't be able to use it). At other times, the balista "was" working fine, is at full health, and all you can do is view inventory.  

60. Don't allow players to place objects (shows as blue) they won't be able to use (should show as orange).   A good example is placing a shipyard that destroys a ship when it's first launched.   See #59 for balistas.  (any others like this?)

Edited by Fynneous

- Blacksmith, Grill, Cauldron, Campfire, Lighthouse and Hook with torches should ALWAYS have: Press E to enter inventory (you can not imagine how many pieces of metal and other resources I wasted by accidentally pressing E on blacksmith and light fire out while alloys were in production there).

1 hour ago, George Catcher said:

- Blacksmith, Grill, Cauldron, Campfire, Lighthouse and Hook with torches should ALWAYS have: Press E to enter inventory (you can not imagine how many pieces of metal and other resources I wasted by accidentally pressing E on blacksmith and light fire out while alloys were in production there).

Agreed.  In the meantime, my crew going back to ARK, has memorized "F" is your Friend" as the way to accomplish that.

61.  Back to Ballistas - Allow them to see the Alloy required for repairing them in the Ship Resource Box.  Currently players have to run back to the resource box & transfer a (heavy) stack of alloy to their inventory, & run back to reapair ballistas.

62.  Back to Crews - Crew following needs improvements. They get stuck too easily if out of LoS (even on the top deck).  They get lost in ship geometry. especially if their seat is obscured by geometries.   Consider a special condition for the whistle command,  "ALL Follow Me", when used on a ship to include UNSEATING All crew to within "Low" range of the summoner, regardless where they are in ship, or current follow distance setting.   Or creating a similar "All Hands On Deck" option associated with the ship itself and/or a ship structure (the Steering Wheel, Lt. Command Podium, or a new item come to mind).

63.  Anchoring - relax depth requirements for anchoring.  sometimes can't anchor in shallow water, other times we can.  Personally, I like to anchor next to docks. Maybe allow an "anchor zone" near docks regardless of depths?

64.  Update preserving bags to only accept food/drink items (so we can use the "transfer all" better).