Sign in to follow this  
Xaric

Another use for the bucket

I would like to suggest that the craftable bucket be allowed to be added to the inventory and access the wall/mount hook so that you could gather rain water in the bucket for fresh water to drink.  This would be great for the smallest ships, you would mount the wall mount holder on the mast and insert a bucket and wait for rain to collect a small amount of some fresh drinkable rain water. Also once filled with water the bucket can't affect the weight of the ship so much like the barrel does once its full. 

• Like 2

I mean the barrel shouldn't affect the ship weight so much. But wouldn't mind being able to catch rainwater in a bucket, I would keep a bucket with me all the time vs digging with a shovel to do that god awful mini game.

3 hours ago, Xaric said:

I would like to suggest that the craftable bucket be allowed to be added to the inventory and access the wall/mount hook so that you could gather rain water in the bucket for fresh water to drink.  This would be great for the smallest ships, you would mount the wall mount holder on the mast and insert a bucket and wait for rain to collect a small amount of some fresh drinkable rain water. Also once filled with water the bucket can't affect the weight of the ship so much like the barrel does once its full. 

I think you can put a stone reservoir on a ship....I havent tried though.