Sign in to follow this  
Forb Hidden

Bear still blocked, nobody cares since days...

I wrote a few days ago a post in the bugreports. Still no reaction or even an answer.

Since days my bear Balu stucks in the ground, NOT in a structure!

He's waiting for a helper at  -95.96 2.81 in "A8" of the EU_PvE server sirens call.

Because of the days of not responding my request, I opened the thread here too. 

It makes me really mad to see, that u don't have 2min to solve this problem or in minimum write a word, that u have taken note about 😢

I see the bear, can do all the options, see also the ride button, but it's not able to ride. Seems as he's not there or totally blocked. Blocked is the ground there too. I can't build there, can't pass and this fur-mountain got a such big invisible box around him, that let's me rubberbanding so hard there.

He's blocking my feeding through and an base-entry AND THIS FOR SEVERAL DAYS now!

So I ask again for only 2 minutes of your time: port to the coordinates, enable spec and fly and bring back Balu to the ground, where's able to ride and move him again.

Thanks for maybe - if pigs fly and cows give whiskey - read this post.

It's frustrating...

• Sad 1

Try to make a support ticket (under +Create at the top of this page).

That might get you the help you need.

After posting this in the bugreports and here it should not be necessary to write down the hat trick... Or isn't it the official forum?

Or do you think the devs are oldschool and I have to write a letter by hand?

You need to submit a support ticket, you know, the process the support team uses to make sure they get to each person in order of their problems and their severity.

• Like 1

Someone on my server had this issue before too.  They managed to get him out of the ground by dragging a dead corpse over to him and choosing the command "consume corpse" according to them.  The corpse eating animation apparently popped him right out of the ground and reset his placement.

• Like 1

4 minutes ago, CoopedUp said:

Someone on my server had this issue before too.  They managed to get him out of the ground by dragging a dead corpse over to him and choosing the command "consume corpse" according to them.  The corpse eating animation apparently popped him right out of the ground and reset his placement.

This is super good information.

Shoot it in the head and tame another. It is inefficient to stand around whinging, it is unlikely support will intervene and join a  server just over a bear.

I think you would need a support ticket.. bug reports are to report general bugs not ask for help.

Saying that they prob have more important issues than a bear to deal with.

Suck it up and tame another bear.

Edited by Caldrin

54 minutes ago, Forb Hidden said:

I wrote a few days ago a post in the bugreports. Still no reaction or even an answer.

Since days my bear Balu stucks in the ground, NOT in a structure!

He's waiting for a helper at  -95.96 2.81 in "A8" of the EU_PvE server sirens call.

Because of the days of not responding my request, I opened the thread here too. 

It makes me really mad to see, that u don't have 2min to solve this problem or in minimum write a word, that u have taken note about 😢

I see the bear, can do all the options, see also the ride button, but it's not able to ride. Seems as he's not there or totally blocked. Blocked is the ground there too. I can't build there, can't pass and this fur-mountain got a such big invisible box around him, that let's me rubberbanding so hard there.

He's blocking my feeding through and an base-entry AND THIS FOR SEVERAL DAYS now!

So I ask again for only 2 minutes of your time: port to the coordinates, enable spec and fly and bring back Balu to the ground, where's able to ride and move him again.

Thanks for maybe - if pigs fly and cows give whiskey - read this post.

It's frustrating...

Have you pushed T aiming at it and tried to whistle it to you?

Besides all that... who give a flying #$@#$@ if your bear is stuck... tame a new one and move on FFS.

i've already tamed a new one 4 Servers away, That's Not the point. 

Whistle works, but he don't move. Tried this +- 100'000 times. I also tried to build around, walk in with different animals, let friends try all the stuff and nothing helps. Maybe drive by with a ship to move up the bear - super idea, but not at the sea. 

Thanks to Coopedup. This seams to be a good idea and I will try it tonight.

And all of u who just write "shoot him and tame a new one": better not answer, if there's nothing constructive to tell.