Sign in to follow this  
Sharx

Is there anyway to fix ⌷⌷⌷⌷ in player names.

Is there anyway to stop seeing player names as   when they are symbols. Am i missing certain fonts that I can install? Is it an issue within Atlas?? I would rather see symbols instead of these broken boxes. Looking for a fix.

yes, you have to install a mod and change your launcher. Because the devs for some reason can´t be bothered to get the fonts ingame like any other game.

• Like 4

Be aware that the mod uses the Ark fonts and messes up the current ui quite a bit (they are way too big).

This is a Major problem because it makes reporting all the cheaters who always have these names IMPOSSIBLE

• Like 1
  • Thanks 1

On 1/31/2019 at 6:50 AM, Shintai said:

yes, you have to install a mod and change your launcher. Because the devs for some reason can´t be bothered to get the fonts ingame like any other game.

I understand this is early access, but its too early. The game is barely functional.

On 1/31/2019 at 12:31 PM, Sharx said:

Is there anyway to stop seeing player names as   when they are symbols. Am i missing certain fonts that I can install? Is it an issue within Atlas?? I would rather see symbols instead of these broken boxes. Looking for a fix.

This should work for ATLAS too, but no guarantee, try it on your own risk (haven't tried it yet).