Sign in to follow this  
StefanKyle84

Kzee Chinese Company, who made lots of destruction (sunk ships and hacks thefts) on PVE server, changed their Company name

After many from this sector had their ships sunk and their houses pin codes hacked by this Kzee Chinese Company, they recently changed their Company name from "Kzee" to "UnKnown1" but their Company ID is the same. 

We look into the Company panel to see if an Owner cand change their name and preserve their belongings and we found that's impossible.  So they somehow changed their name, after we reported them lots of times for their behavior, in order to lose tracks on them and get away easily. 

Please do something about these YouTube streamers from Asia who try to destroy the game testing (any player who buys an EA game becomes a game tester to improve the game they bought) and use the exploits against players or have a worse behavior on a PVE server like Siren's Call. 

They do bad things in game and get lots of subscribers on YouTube based on their recorded actions !  

• Like 1

owners of companies can freely change the company name at any time. that has been a thing sense ARK.

that is why the ID is there, because that is static for that company and what you use to report them by.

I had a group of Chinese that tortured us since the start.  Group killing us with repair hammers (before patch), killing tames at 90 percent and emote laughing about it, weighed down and sunk several of my ships.  Then, after it got heated in global chat, they change their name from Jeheben NB to MY company name (Wandering Flame) in an attempt to look like the victims.  Such trash.  

Now they have used the claim flag exploit to take most of my lands.  There was a thread about this that got deleted yesterday (im sure the devs dont want everyone learning of the exploit these clowns keep using).

2 hours ago, Serapis Bey said:

I had a group of Chinese that tortured us since the start.  Group killing us with repair hammers (before patch), killing tames at 90 percent and emote laughing about it, weighed down and sunk several of my ships.  Then, after it got heated in global chat, they change their name from Jeheben NB to MY company name (Wandering Flame) in an attempt to look like the victims.  Such trash.  

Now they have used the claim flag exploit to take most of my lands.  There was a thread about this that got deleted yesterday (im sure the devs dont want everyone learning of the exploit these clowns keep using).

I can understand from your say that they troll you with your name (duplicating your Company name) and make bad things under your name. This is a serious bug or feature and must be taken out because many trolls and bad people can make miseries with such feature.  

Company names dupes shouldn't be allowed !