Dollie

Show 'n Tell #4 Deadline Wednesday 13th Feb

Official NA PVE Worldfirst kill. company Jormungandr sailing Bloodoath's last voyage joining in the fight of Atlas Shrugged, Paragon, Lotus, East India Trading Co, Without Divide, etc. vs Kraken?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=trueKiUSdix.jpgVEEBUiy.jpgFnNMati.jpgDSkSEIJ.jpgEAwxMGq.png

?imw=1024&imh=576&ima=fit&impolicy=Letterbox&imcolor=%23000000&letterbox=true

Edited by LightningIgnitor
Bloodoath gravestone, Ships closing in on the Kraken spawn
  • Like 2

We had the unique experience of fighting (and downing!) the Kraken on NA Server PVE

4BqvM2j.jpg

j7470YQ.jpg

xg7moc4.jpg

O7cq7yH.jpg

Edited by GingerBaby
  • Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 7:03 PM, Vadearlst said:

This is the old picture/wall of death: gPqvuCC.jpg

And this is what i have transformed it into now 😛

Fq1Mi7k.jpg

YWma521.jpg

im DYING to know how you got the skeletons in the nooses!!!

28 minutes ago, Ridge said:

im DYING to know how you got the skeletons in the nooses!!!

"Hang urself" >.> Once the noose is placed, raise it, then select it and click on Attach Rope. Then u will appear inside it hanging, i mass suicide tactic for killing myself is to eat animal poop to kill myself faster whilst hanging, then pick up my own poop and eat that when i do it again >.> (filled my base walls with skeletons lol)

To hang some1 else, attach handcuffs to them whilst they are knocked out or sleeping (use a blackjack thing), and then bring their body close enough to the rope and click on Attach Handcuffs to rope.

Edited by Vadearlst

Here is my entry for the show and tell - I always used to like making videos and I don't get to do it very often now'a days.

-   the idea was to take something serious like the honor of our ship and mix it with a little humor with the pretend subtitles -

The plot story - is that Convoy of Damned ships have been reported in D15 and we're on route to intercept.

Hope you like it 🙂  (music list is in the end credits, if you leave it on repeat the music at the end will loop with the start)