Dollie

Show 'n Tell #4 Deadline Wednesday 13th Feb

:skull: SHOW 'N TELL :skull:

Avast, Pathfinders it be time for a new Show 'n Tell Showcase!

Hear ye, hear ye! We be treasure huntin' fer the finest of ATLAS community creations! Show us yer mighty fleets, paint pieces, flags & sails, impenetrable forts, hellish tats, scenic screenshots, 'n entertainin' videos!

Each fortnight, we'll be runnin' a contest where we'll select th' best o' th' bunch 'n award tha winners wit' a cash prize! Submit your entries in this 'ere thread for us to be viewin'. 

We’ve created this dedicated thread for submissions. Don’t hesitate to show us what you’ve got. the last two week's entries were amazing and we look forward to what you have for us this fortnight! 

large.DwGlCPxX0AA8X-Z.jpg

Happy little trees.

This is a friendly contest and not intended as something highly competitive. We'd like to showcase your creations in their many shapes and forms.

Submit your entries by Monday the 11th Feb for a chance to fill your chests with some booty!

• Like 5

Some photos from my travels;
URFW1uz.jpg

gLcYtTl.jpg

i8XXOpP.jpg

j2wsNuB.jpg

My loyal companions and beasts of burden; 

7Xm2R8o.jpg

vhGgong.jpg

No one believed me when I told them the storms were coming and the world would soon be flooded... guess who's laughing now?!

ywb1Qjw.jpg

In addition to vegetable and animal smuggling, I also dabble a bit in wild dolphin capture! 

FHyVS1I.jpg

• Like 6

Just a single picture, with the performancetest beta update <3 I just done a little bit of edit on it, just some contrast and brightness and added the ATLAS Logo <3

Ix7JqR8.png

• Like 1

"La Voile Lactée" exploring the Whole Wide World.. :map::wheel:
(voile = sail <> Lactée = Milky <> La Voie Lactée = The Milky Way <> La Voile Lactée = ~The Milky Sail 🤗

s8RofuZ.jpg

Edited by globytheoldpirate
  • Like 2

20190126052848_1.thumb.jpg.f315e574783b981f52efe67a8c364675.jpg20190117193156_1.thumb.jpg.17100f006dbd1c12bdb09b7ca4ee2aaf.jpg

51396410_2120883501556743_20523726924467

"Not all treasure is silver and gold, mate" - Captain Jack Sparrow -V31L

It was a long trip with the company to a distant treasure map location. I had to pass the time somehow.

20190113172059_1.jpg

This is the old picture/wall of death: gPqvuCC.jpg

And this is what i have transformed it into now 😛

Fq1Mi7k.jpg

YWma521.jpg

Edited by Vadearlst
  • Like 4
  • Thanks 2