Batshit Krazy

Alliances Info

...answer me this. I formed an alliance with a good friend (Klepto Co.) with my company Good Karma Co. But it says that all my stuff is owned by Klepto and I need to enter a pin to enter and exit doors and I dont have access to my boat doors too. It does say that I'm in alliance with Good Karma. If I leave Klepto will I lose all control of my stuff ??? I need to know fo sure.

I’m not sure if you lose all your stuff because your alliance already got em. If you have a lot, I wouldn’t risk it. I’d rather make a ticket in that case. 

How do ya make a ticket? I have  several boats, including a brig and schooner and a large fully equipped house and taming pen.  I would hate to lose it all but I don't want to be beholding to anyone's whims or controlled by them.

3 minutes ago, Batshit Krazy said:

How do ya make a ticket? I have  several boats, including a brig and schooner and a large fully equipped house and taming pen.  I would hate to lose it all but I don't want to be beholding to anyone's whims or controlled by them.

In the support tab on this forum. If you have discord, you can always message Jat, he responds pretty quickly there. 

• Thanks 1

Sounds to me like you went afk for a few days and they claimed all your stuff while you were gone. Idk if thats the case or not, but when you join an alliance you dont lose your buildings. Unless you maybe got tricked into merging into them rather than joining the alliance