Sign in to follow this  
Cyclonic

Aly flag right on green line

Ally was able to place flag right on the green claim line working as intended? 

Thank goodness i didn't build a base there it would not be my base anymore, it wont even show as my land there flag overwritten my flag claim so now my flag is useless.

i have no clue how there going to fix something like this without some major changes.

20190130150152_1.jpg

I can’t place flags that overlap allies claims...probably another screwy sometimes it works “feature”, but yeah I’ve been complaining about the overlapping for quite some time. No one addresses it.

Edited by AtlasRyan

Yep, had a 'top'  company do this on my land, even though the land upkeep is active. Those guys only know how to play dirty..

3 hours ago, Jester said:

Yep, had a 'top'  company do this on my land, even though the land upkeep is active. Those guys only know how to play dirty..

You want to see dirty?

This is what we are dealing with at the moment on the 2 land clames we just got the other day after being stuck on lawless sense launch. The system BADLY needs to be sorted out.

The claims system should have been set up on some kind of hexagonal grid so none of this overlapping shit could happen in the first place. That would also take care of the little gaps where no claim can be made.

2 hours ago, Barret Haggar said:

The claims system should have been set up on some kind of hexagonal grid so none of this overlapping shit could happen in the first place. That would also take care of the little gaps where no claim can be made.

YES! I've been saying the same thing too.. basically similar system like civilization games.. and that way it could be a bit more balanced too and less confusing.

Imo they should allow with VERY SMALL overlap to same company flags, BUT! The flags should then be connected into same group... meaning that if you take one of them... you take all of them.