Staceh

Enough, farewell, goodbye

We're about ready to call it as well. We want to play the game, and after having built a badass base and all, it is getting boring sticking around to constantly ensure everything is not stolen in case we lose our ship(s) (so we can rebuild).

We'd invite others to our land to share and work together, but the server went from 45+ average to 4-15 people, and it's people who already own big pieces.

Game is actually dead before we knew it....

Anyone else notice he devs have been making a lot more ninja changes not documented in the patchnotes? Like they went from 3 days to 2 day upkeep on things. I also noticed a lot of ninja changes in regards to overweighting ships in the past couple weeks. I overloaded a sloop of mine by accident and it wasn’t even losing health.

also people invest in npc’s they are now your best friend. They contest anyone trying to claim your land/stuff. My suggestion if possible is to have little posts on your land where they can stay and Hang our. Load em up with some food and some gold they will stay alive for at least a week.

Edited by AtlasRyan

I think I'm saying goodbye as well.   So many glitches and connection issues.   It would be one thing to lose your stuff to something fun that is in game, but to lose everything

or anything really to glitches or poor management is just frustrating.  

I hear they are leaving in their thousands and I'm not surprised. I still play and enjoy it but the devs do not listen.

They have made the game for themselves to play and not for the public. The only people who are going to be left are the trolls.

I said it before the devs seem incompetent, watch the Twitch stream, no organisation what so ever. This game could be the best game in a long time but it isn't in the right hands. 

my lawless server that im on M10 PVE EU has an average of 20 players. ive noticed a huge growback of preditors lately so there are less players for sure