DerOdy

Ship hang on between servers

3 minutes ago, freakingxarf said:

We have the same Problem.

Does anybody know a way to save  the boat? Maybe pushing it out with another?

If you are able to get your boat back then make sure to stay in the zone and anchor it by a safe place until the issue has been resolved.

Edited by Goldraven

2 minutes ago, Goldraven said:

If you are able to get your boat back then make sure to stay in the zone and anchor it by a safe place until the issue has been resolved.

I would if i would be able to join the Game.

After my try to switch the region, i will always get a connection error when i try  to connect.

3 minutes ago, freakingxarf said:

I would if i would be able to join the Game.

After my try to switch the region, i will always get a connection error when i try  to connect.

Some has been able to login again within a couple of hours. Maybe because of data garbage collection or some cron jobs running. I don't know. But my company members has been able to do it a couple of times. However in our case the ship (a Galleon) are stuck and when approaching or boarding the ship the game crashes. 

Edited by Goldraven

Got the same problem a second time with galleon today. Friend has had the same problem too yesterday, but many of our people are getting through without problems.

Hope I get the galleon unstuck v.v

2 minutes ago, freakingxarf said:

It looks like we have the exact same Problem.

I feel with you.

Is this the error Message your mates had while trying to connect?

Unbenannt.JPG

yes I am getting used to see this message 😞

• Like 1

This happened to myself and two company mates. After trying many times and being unable to spawn on any beds we were able to spawn in a Freeport. We threw together the ramshackle sloop and sailed to the tile we were trying to sail to. One company mate died in the process and was stuck not being able to spawn again so I was left sailing on my own. As soon as I entered the tile our ship was sailing to the third company member was able to spawn on the ship. I had her kill my sleeping body on the ship and the other company members sleeping body. This is definitely something that needs to be fixed...I believe we were sailing a bit slower when we went through the transition.

We have at least 2 company members who are getting that message every time and a galleon stuck in between h2-h3. Which is odd since the ship seemed to teleport to multiple zones last night and we started out trying to go from n7-n8.

Edited by Diseased

At least I'm not the only one having this issue. Not only did our Brig with a majority of our crafted items get stuck between the border of two servers.  It also put me into a loop of connection errors.  You would think that crossing from one server to another would have been something worked out before even Early Release of the game.   

You can see the ship just stuck at the server crossing, pinging back and forth between the two.   Wouldn't that cause the servers on both sides lag?   

I've been enjoying this game for the most part, had alot of issues, but tried to have fun with it.  Losing this ship and the constant errors, all the time put into it just to have it lost due to a glitch.  Very frustrating.   

Just a warning the to rest of the community, don't work too hard on things cause you will likely not lose them to a Ship of the Damned or some other fun game aspect, no you will lose it to a server glitch.  

I have some good and some bad news.

After a few hours travelling the dimensions betrween to Grid, i wwere able to get back on mya ship and sailed my way further. i left the grid from N11 to N10 and everything was fine.

So i did my farming Job on N10  and started my way back.

And guess what?

The moment io tried to switch to N11, my wonderfulll Ship decided to get stuck in strange dimensions between the grids agian.

Is it possible that there are just a few grids infected with this bug?

1 hour ago, freakingxarf said:

I have some good and some bad news.

After a few hours travelling the dimensions betrween to Grid, i wwere able to get back on mya ship and sailed my way further. i left the grid from N11 to N10 and everything was fine.

So i did my farming Job on N10  and started my way back.

And guess what?

The moment io tried to switch to N11, my wonderfulll Ship decided to get stuck in strange dimensions between the grids agian.

Is it possible that there are just a few grids infected with this bug?

At any time during your cross grid travels did you attempt to spawn on a bed in N11? I'm not 100% sure but I think this may have something to do with logged out bodies...that's why I had a company member kill every sleeping body on the ship when we finally did get out of the between grid zone nightmare.

I'm still getting this message Connection failure, trying to fast travel back to my ship which currently stuck between C10 and C11.