DerOdy

Ship hang on between servers

We have the same Problem, 1rst time it happend between h12 >h11. It tooks more than 1hour, then we got our equip and Brig back. We tried G12 to G11 same sh... again...WHY?!?! after hours, nothing happens ... rejoined for hours,... nothing. We need help Dev´s!

Edited by Schwups

our is in H4 to I4 , the first ship is going death. and now its the second ship with the same error.

I had this problem 2 days ago after I finally got it resoved the problem still like its there I posted a video a little while ago that has been happening with that same ship since it was resplved I can go with other shipos no problem go with that one I get kicked to freeport

Edited by bmg5229
  • Confused 1

Same here, we have 2 ships stuck, 3 people that can't even log in due to the unable to connect, traveling between servers. I find it unbelievable that no one seems to even know when their game servers are totally crashed out to the point of being unplayable, Looks very bad on Nitrado that they host servers that aren't being monitored at all.

Okay what are the Kind off ships ? And is that on PVP or PVE Server !  Our ship is a Schoner on PVE Server EU !

Hello, Same problem with my Galleon between C12 and C13, and my Ticket was Delted 😕

Same problem, I4 to I3. It's our prized galleon full of near perfect tames.... na-pve.

We've tried so many things, so any tips would help

Same, stuck between A8 and O8, ship keeps jumping back and forth betweeb those too. No way to spawn on the ship, you land somewhere in the water without a ship.

we just had a galleon get stuck between servers.  The ship is gone and one of our players is stuck on it

Happened to me for the first time today on NA PvE, sailing a brigantine between zone K12 to K13 tried for 5 hours to get it unstuck but it just kept teleporting back and forth.
After I had sleep I came back to it, the ship got unstuck, sailed fine for about 40 minutes. Crossed zones from K13 to J13 no problem, then I tried to sail J12 and it happened again when crossing J13 to J12. Ship is stuck teleporting back and forth between servers.
Another thing, I tried entering the next grid from the East edge corner and when I see my ship stuck it's directly in the middle now.

Here is an odd question, any of you that got their ship stuck did you happen to have custom painted sails?

1 hour ago, Marnador said:

Here is an odd question, any of you that got their ship stuck did you happen to have custom painted sails?

No

• Thanks 1

Happened to me also going from o8-o9 on NA/PVE my Galleon appears to be lost. It has been 14 hours now and no response to my ticket. 

13 minutes ago, Helluvatime said:

Happened to me also going from o8-o9 on NA/PVE my Galleon appears to be lost. It has been 14 hours now and no response to my ticket. 

Mine was back this morning, in the region i traveled to... Lost 2 NPCs and it was badly damaged. Still has weird acting beds, if you jump to the ship you end up in the water miles behind it. Good luck!

Scratch that. When i tried to jump to the next sector (different one) i got stuck again. That offline body/bed removal patch really screwed things up...

Did any of you that are stuck have a changes to the beds? Do you have beds appear that got force removed by a patch? Because the list of beds differ on both Servers i try to transfer between.. one has the "new" list of working beds, one (the one i try to travel to) has the old, forece removed beds in the list too...

Sooo today the Same problem, but now, the Change between C13 and C12 Back. Whats going on?

1 minute ago, Angus said:

Sooo today the Same problem, but now, the Change between C13 and C12 Back. Whats going on?

No idea, best part is that even if i manage to get my char off (and to another server) and log back in.. im stuck again between the Servers on the ship... I guess its the same bug that created multiple copies of your char in the past. But in the past youd just "use them up" every time you spawn. With no bodies left in the game now when you are offline you seem to be stuck in and endless loop.

Ok my ship popped out this morning lost about 12 crew members and wad badly damaged. Sailed back to home island and anchored it. This problem needs to be fixed not so sure the game is playable for me right now.

10 hours ago, DocRabbit said:

This is just rediculous, why don't they just restart every server to fix this mess.

They deployed two patches last night and neither unstuck our ship.  So restart wouldn't help I'm afraid.

Our ship eventually got unstuck, re stuck, and unstuck again, before we got her to a port.

I think the bug is related to the recent optimization of building structures. Since a lot of players build structures (wood) on their ships, this could explain why 'new' ships don't always have the same problem. 

If they've updated the buildings with some static code related to the server it is placed on, one could think that the structure will be unable to zone into other servers. I'm no expert - just a thought.

Edited by Goldraven