Sign in to follow this  
James Hook

It is possible to move people boats on your land by building shipyards beneath them?

Yesterday i parked my ship on a islamd that was not mine due a rl problem that i needed to take care, when i logged today some people on my company( who i have asked to look the ship for me) told me that the owners of the land were building shipyards beneath my ship, when i get on my boat( wich was Parker on a safe spot, far away from some rocks) it started sinking because of land damage, like i was driving into those rocks. My question is if this is a bug, and they managed to move my boat, or i should parked evento further away from the rocks?

Ty all

Edited by James Hook

Not that I am aware of. I have seen some ships loaded inside rocks and stuff because person X sailed into an area and a rock didn't load. Later when they came back the rock did load for them and their ship was inside the rock. Same for a raft in the middle of the island. This was done some weeks ago though. Is the ship actually floating way up on the land way above the sea? I know during rain the waves get super high as do the troughs and the ship bounces up and down compared to when it's calm and you can batter your ship on the shoreline till it sinks. Bit curious to see a screenshot.