Sign in to follow this  
Bullet Force

Ideas For More Content

12 hours ago, Percieval said:

Osiris lost 75% of their players after a month. Dark and light had a spark but after that it also dropped for like 50%. Exacty the same happened with conan exiles, there was the hype but then they lost like what? 20K players in a month time? Out of reach had a hype too, then it dropped again to 25% of that playerbase. Citade also a good example, started off at 4K in the beginning, went down to what? 600 or something like that. And again; Exactly the same for blackwake, the hype was there and then they lost like 80% of their playerbase. 

I’m not too worried here with this game, because I see more potentional in this game than in any of the above. But thanks for giving me the examples that proves my point. 

That all these games went down hill and so will Atlas?

You should of made it clearer that was your point...

On 1/30/2019 at 3:27 AM, Vorxius said:

I'd prefer materials to make a difference to the boat strength... so if you used soft wood to build your boat, then it'll be lighter, faster, but a lot less tanky.. but if you hard wood... then it'll be tougher, wood will be a bit denser, heavier, and be a bit more draggy in water.   The materials are already differentiated...  just needs utilised.

There are if you find the blueprints that is the difference 

I would like to see SOD as "real ships" in the sense you could board them and win that way. Or they could board you.

• Like 1

1 hour ago, MindOfMadness said:

That all these games went down hill and so will Atlas?

You should of made it clearer that was your point...

Read again what I said, maybe that will clear things up for you. Now I think you’re just here to troll. 

Edited by Percieval
  • Like 1

On 2/1/2019 at 6:14 AM, Shintai said:

I would like to see SOD as "real ships" in the sense you could board them and win that way. Or they could board you.

That wouldn't be bad. Personally though I would prefer instead of these vague levels they instead come in various sizes from the weakest ones being sloops all the way up to a mighty galleon at the highest levels.

• Like 3

3 hours ago, Bullet Force said:

That wouldn't be bad. Personally though I would prefer instead of these vague levels they instead come in various sizes from the weakest ones being sloops all the way up to a mighty galleon at the highest levels.

+1

Edit: And some rare Bosses. I rly would love to fight Cpt. Spack Jarrow, or Sir Drancis Frake. *smile*

Btw, Bounty Bay Online had that way back in 1973...or whenever that was *smile*

Edited by Chett
  • Like 1

2 hours ago, Chett said:

+1

Edit: And some rare Bosses. I rly would love to fight Cpt. Spack Jarrow, or Sir Drancis Frake. *smile*

Btw, Bounty Bay Online had that way back in 1973...or whenever that was *smile*

A rare boss ship could indeed be interesting but it should be a real challenge even for a Galleon. The boss ship itself could even be a fairly small ship but with unique properties that make it far more deadlier such as any of these:

• Very long range cannons
  • High velocity cannons
  • Cannons that reload fast
  • The ship moves faster then normal
  • Some kind of unique ammo that sets your ship on fire or lays mines in the water
Edited by Bullet Force
  • Like 1

Creativity has no borders. Ur suggestion sounds nice also.

Edited by Chett
  • Like 1

On 2/9/2019 at 4:44 PM, Chett said:

Creativity has no borders. Ur suggestion sounds nice also.

Cheers. This game has a lot of potential it just need more depth atm to make things interesting.

those are amazing ideas I recently had a post talking about the fact that there isn't a whole lot of content so the game is going to die before it gets good

• Like 1

On 1/31/2019 at 1:55 PM, Percieval said:

Read again what I said, maybe that will clear things up for you. Now I think you’re just here to troll. 

Wonder which one of us is going to be right?...

steamcharts.png.11a3648fd25181ad1873d66c4f4f3407.png

Not looking good for the fanbois

I'd like to see more quests.  Towns with NPCs not in Freeports.  You could steal from NPC but risk bounty for doing so.  NPC ships that are not sotd to fight.  Theses ships are NPC controlled and could be boarded and raided or looted off the bottom after sank.  More cool stuff in the golden zones.  Like caves with large amounts of gold etc.  More trade ships.  Allow players to get NPC trade ships that sail around and sell stuff for them but can be recalled to restock at your home base.  I personally care about making more stuff.  Id rather be doing more stuff.  Treasure hunts are fun but we need more things to do.  My hope is the daily quests will be cool

7 hours ago, MindOfMadness said:

Wonder which one of us is going to be right?...

steamcharts.png.11a3648fd25181ad1873d66c4f4f3407.png

Not looking good for the fanbois

Are you this dumb to not understand our discussion at the beginning? You’re not denying or proving me anything with this. 

Last time you gave examples you proved that my theory was right, here to do it again? 

• Like 1

On 2/13/2019 at 4:30 PM, Percieval said:

Are you this dumb to not understand our discussion at the beginning? You’re not denying or proving me anything with this. 

Last time you gave examples you proved that my theory was right, here to do it again? 

I gave you examples of failed games and showed how Atlas is following that same trend and you somehow think it's not failing even though it's lost over 20,000 players since launch...

Average player count at launch: 39,000

Average player count now: 17,000 (this will drop in the next week)

It has a hard time hitting 15k players currently between private, PvP, and PvE servers.

How does it not prove my point that this game is a Titanic sim? Are you really so daft that you can't see the writing on the wall and this will be the next fail ship to grace the wall of shame that is EA?

Who's really trolling here?

(Updated Atlas fail chart)

https://steamcharts.com/app/834910

Edited by MindOfMadness

11 minutes ago, MindOfMadness said:

I gave you examples of failed games and showed how Atlas is following that same trend and you somehow think it's not failing even though it's lost over 20,000 players since launch...

Average player count at launch: 39,000

Average player count now: 17,000 (this will drop in the next week)

It has a hard time hitting 15k players currently between private, PvP, and PvE servers.

How does it not prove my point that this game is a Titanic sim? Are you really so daft that you can't see the writing on the wall and this will be the next fail ship to grace the wall of shame that is EA?

Who's really trolling here?

(Updated Atlas fail chart)

https://steamcharts.com/app/834910

Alright now you’re definitely trolling. Don’t put words in my mouth. I get so tired of you. You proved the point I made, now you’re upset, I get that. But don’t throw mud all the time. 

• Like 1

Just now, Percieval said:

Alright now you’re definitely trolling. Don’t put words in my mouth. I get so tired of you. You proved the point I made, now you’re upset, I get that. But don’t throw mud all the time. 

You made no point...  you denied the game was failing  by saying I was wrong.

The numbers don't lie.

You are failing as bad as Atlas is at keeping players.

Just now, MindOfMadness said:

You made no point...  you denied the game was failing  by saying I was wrong.

The numbers don't lie.

You are failing as bad as Atlas is at keeping players.

Haha, never done that. I said it is normal this has happened. You said that I should give titles that have the same path. Then you came ‘look what I found’ - then you gave me 10 games that proved what I said, you don’t know what to do now so you just start throwing mud. 

Get out of here, kid. 

• Like 1

12 minutes ago, Percieval said:

Haha, never done that. I said it is normal this has happened. You said that I should give titles that have the same path. Then you came ‘look what I found’ - then you gave me 10 games that proved what I said, you don’t know what to do now so you just start throwing mud. 

Get out of here, kid. 

You may want to reread our first interaction...

You have a hard time admitting when you're wrong I see.

• Confused 1

26 minutes ago, MindOfMadness said:

You may want to reread our first interaction...

You have a hard time admitting when you're wrong I see.

You’re delusional, maybe english is not your strong suit. 

• Like 1

On 2/14/2019 at 2:15 AM, BurntFlameZ said:

those are amazing ideas I recently had a post talking about the fact that there isn't a whole lot of content so the game is going to die before it gets good

Thx. Yes the game really does need more content. I know I shouldn't compare it to ARK because they are different developers even if many of them came from ARK but ARK had a lot of content even early on that kept players engaged.

On 2/14/2019 at 2:01 AM, Back Stabbath said:

Nobody is gonna play a full loot open world mmo full of hackers and dev sanctioned 3rd party tracking apps. 

There isn't that many hackers, certainly not more then any other game of this type. As to 3rd party tracking, that news to me.