Sign in to follow this  
DJ DeB

How do we find sap on tundra regions?

So apparently in one of tonight's patches, sap was added onto the tundra biome. I live in a tundra region and have yet to find anything. Any idea what kind of sap it is/what to look for?

3 hours ago, DJ DeB said:

So apparently in one of tonight's patches, sap was added onto the tundra biome. I live in a tundra region and have yet to find anything. Any idea what kind of sap it is/what to look for?

Hmm in my tropical area i have scorpions sometimes, they drop 1 or 2 paste, for 15 scorpions i can build a stone wall.. yeah !

Takes about 2 hours hunting for 1 stone wall... which is destroyed by the trolls in one shot after the stone nerf.

Maybe you have also sap/paste animals to hunt in tundra ?

48 minutes ago, Talono said:

Hmm in my tropical area i have scorpions sometimes, they drop 1 or 2 paste, for 15 scorpions i can build a stone wall.. yeah !

Takes about 2 hours hunting for 1 stone wall... which is destroyed by the trolls in one shot after the stone nerf.

Maybe you have also sap/paste animals to hunt in tundra ?

We dont have anything related to sap or paste in Tundra so we just build wood structures now because fur armors also need so much organic paste for repairs.

They are adding sap in tundra is a welcome change.