CaptainNDB

Can't login, Primal GameData_BP

This has happened before.

I just played yesterday with no issue, updated everything and now get stuck on the load-in screen again.

Is anyone else having this issue again?  I'm on Siren EU PVE.

Yes ..this issue is still going on. My friend hasn't been able to get into the game for the past 2 weeks.

Seems ive the same problem. In addition i was kicked twice from a sector because the server went down with no reason to notice.

Edited by Odet Templar

Verify game cache via steam, and try swapping server, and back again... see if that helps.

Update ....

..... my friend tried EVERYTHING that every person has offered. If someone offered a workaround, he attempted it.

NOT ONE THING WORKED

all the things i have used to log in when this has happened bnefore do not work , i can log into a fresh char on NA servers but am unable to access the EU pve , i deleted and redownloaded the game to see if that fixed it nothing 😞

can connect to all servers except for the one where my established chat is on eu pve , what the explantion for that ? has to be something to do with the game / game engine as there is no reason to not be able to connect to one server , but can to al the others, change that cannot conect to either eu server 

Edited by UDO

Keep crashing during log in , also on EU PVE .

This have been going on for 1 month now , unacceptable .

I've had this on occasions, it mainly happens when I get shooter game error and restart game, get stuck on this screen.

The only thing that fixes it for me is restarting computer but i assume you've tried this already.

I usually get about 3 crashes over the day, not a day goes by for me where I don't get shooter game error, never used to be like this.

hmm changing from wired to wireless fixed it for me , how very strange 

PrimalGameData problem for me too, i was ingame and all stopped work, so i've restarted atlas and now i cant login....... very very strange, try to change from wired to wireless connection but seems doesnt work

Edited by 19slash82

12 minutes ago, 19slash82 said:

PrimalGameData problem for me too, i was ingame and all stopped work, so i've restarted atlas and now i cant login....... very very strange, try to change from wired to wireless connection but seems doesnt work

yep same problem. Happened +-30mins ago.

Verify integrity of files did not help.

Chinese lame servers because their base is being attacked on the PVP server

Edited by Razalon

Same problem here, Dollie has said she is looking into it on Discord so hopefully not to long before servers are back up.

• Thanks 1

Im getting an unable to query server now, so, progress? Though still worried for my ship since I was sailing when it started.

Getting the same problems, yesterday all worked fine.. Today i can not log in EU -PVE