Sign in to follow this  
boomervoncannon

Not a major issue

But it would be nice, speaking as a cook, if the cooking pot didn't cook animal meat you put in it, since we have campfire or grill for that, and many recipes call for uncooked animal meat. This creates an annoying situation in which when trying to make any of these recipes, some of the meat you put in for the recipe gets cooked, making it useless for said recipe. I realize this isn't game breaking and there are much more pressing issues, but sometime next Octobuary it would be nice if this got looked at.

Example: In the time it takes me to cook a pork pie, which needs animal meat, two of them cook, which means I need 7 meats for every pie I want to make even though the recipe calls for 5..

Ty.

Edited by boomervoncannon

14 minutes ago, boomervoncannon said:

But it would be nice, speaking as a cook, if the cooking pot didn't cook animal meat you put in it, since we have campfire or grill for that, and many recipes call for uncooked animal meat. This creates an annoying situation in which when trying to make any of these recipes, some of the meat you put in for the recipe gets cooked, making it useless for said recipe. I realize this isn't game breaking and there are much more pressing issues, but sometime next Octobuary it would be nice if this got looked at.

Ty.

That is pretty game breaking actually.

not the fact that the cooking pot cooks meat but more so that the recipes actually call for raw meat in a cooking pot.

i won’t even bring logic into play here. Let’s just talk about ark. You guys brought the cooking pot into this game knowing full well.

then you decide to have raw meat be part of recipes. Jesus Christ guys what are you doing? It was copy and paste. Quit trying to do something new. You aren’t good at that

Edited by Realist

12 minutes ago, Jean Lafitte said:

Breaking a game you don't even own?

Yeah pretty much. I don’t decide what game does what. I will influence it of course. But i can only do so much man.

i will do what I can to change what i can though. Sometimes stupid decisions need to be rethought