Starbuck

Creatures breeded change sex ?

Hi, we've seen many times after a server restart that some breeded babies, the babies are changing sex so a bull become a cow after the restart.

Anyone have that problem ?

On 1/30/2019 at 3:53 AM, esditas said:

It´s possible...same at ARK...

Well i've almost 6000 hours of Ark and that never happenned, i'm not telling you it's impossible but it happen actually way too often to not be a bug.

• Haha 1

1300 ARK hours sometimes Pteri change gender after server restart. Atlas-Bear also...That what i know.

8 hours ago, esditas said:

1300 ARK hours sometimes Pteri change gender after server restart. Atlas-Bear also...That what i know.

Got more then 2300 hrs on Ark and never seen this.  We got this issue on our server as well, also for some reason the babies are all male. People are waiting for the restart server to get the female. LMAO

P.S: No color issue though.

Cheers,

Edited by Estharos
  • Like 1

color issue

The baby was born in the biom western temperate I bring her to grow up in a room in the biom Temperate At land after a reboot all babys have the same colors brown / purple after the adult I bring them back to western temperate and restart the server , Then they have the right colors again. Unfortunately, I did not pay attention to gender in this process.

Edited by esditas