Sign in to follow this  
Fattyshow

Can't respawn after going through region border

So around 5:30pm CEST today on the NA PVE server, we were sailing from B7 to A7 with a lot of materials on the raft.
When we hit the region border, it started loading to enter region A7. It took a while for both of us on the raft and then we both got disconnected.

Now the main menu says:
Atlas:
Region:
but both are blank

When we join the server again, we get the spawn screen as if we died, with the ocean on the background.
When we click to spawn on the raft, the map becomes green for 5s before the map appears again. Then when we click to spawn again, the spawn screen dissapears, we're there floating in the ocean but can't move.

Spawning on home region also doesn't work

Oh wow, finally someone else that has the same problems as me. I've been stuck unable to do anything for days.

Just happened to me as well. Error message says "You are currently travelling to another server, please join again later".

I'm travelling from E4 to F4. Tried this with Rejoin and Join new Atlas on the NA PVP server.

Lucky for me i have another raft with a bed to spawn to, so i can get back in game. Also spawning to another bed then afterwards back to the raft on the border crashes back to the errormessage.

AtlasGame_2018-12-27_18-09-58.png

Edited by mklinker

We just travelled from C5 to J13 doing a ton of ~20 quality treasure maps that we saved. Then we zoned and got this on our galleon, and now no one can spawn on it and its a LONG ways away from our base. We get kicked any time we try to fast travel to or spawn on it. FML Rip fully crewed galleon with a stockpile of legendary BPS.