Sign in to follow this  
Bad Penny

Ugh! please make some changes to quality of life.

The amount of time it takes to ready your weapons after a corpse run is ridiculous, as well as the amount of time snakes knock you out for. along will so much more.

The reload time needs to be shorter. I can AFK and go have a shower in the time it takes to reload my guns. This is really painful to play a lot of the time. 

4 minutes ago, Bad Penny said:

The amount of time it takes to ready your weapons after a corpse run is ridiculous, as well as the amount of time snakes knock you out for. along will so much more.

The reload time needs to be shorter. I can AFK and go have a shower in the time it takes to reload my guns. This is really painful to play a lot of the time. 

There are perks you can master that will help with it. I believe it’s fine. 

10 minutes ago, Bad Penny said:

I swear, only masochists are left playing this game XD

Aren't you still playing?😆

• Like 1

49 minutes ago, Bad Penny said:

44 minutes ago, Percieval said:

There are perks you can master that will help with it. I believe it’s fine. 

Yeah sorry bad penny. I almost never agree with percieval, but.... we aren’t dealing with fully automatic weapons man. Takes awhile to reload a flintlock. That actually is realism.

as far as snakes go, that is an old mechanic that won’t change anytime soon

Edited by Realist

2 minutes ago, Realist said:

Yeah sorry bad penny. I almost never agree with percieval, but.... we aren’t dealing with fully automatic weapons man. Takes awhile to reload a flintlock. That actually is realism.

Thats fine and all but its way too slow right now even with skills. I'm not asking for modern shooter game reload speeds. 

• Like 1

7 minutes ago, Bad Penny said:

Thats fine and all but its way too slow right now even with skills. I'm not asking for modern shooter game reload speeds. 

Yeah I get you. One of their big selling points though was the whole mini game aspect. 

Believe me I didn’t say it was a good idea, but it is a little more realistic. They have had plenty of bad ideas like the whole claim system in general.

all I am saying is this company doesn’t “take stuff out” they might buff or nerf something, but I have never seen them actually just take something out in al ost 4 years. Just saying 

1 hour ago, Bad Penny said:

I disagree with the reload time change but agree with the ready on hotbar change. It shouldn't take 1-1.5 minutes to be able to use the loaded guns you picked up off your corpse.

9 hours ago, strawman said:

I disagree with the reload time change but agree with the ready on hotbar change. It shouldn't take 1-1.5 minutes to be able to use the loaded guns you picked up off your corpse.

That they learned from ARK. Where you could be in fights for hours because people could just pick up all armor and weapons. It could be less (like half). But I don’t mind it from the raids I’ve been in. But then again, I have not been on the defending side a lot. 

Some of the choices on reload/requip times when you pick things up are odd though like the bucket.